I Dropped It D:

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yellow line?

Nothing in the circuitry could make a yellow line in the music star as there is no yellow ink in the LCD screen

and none of the components have any yellow ink...

I'd take it apart and investigate... But be warned as investigating may damage it further. its only a choice.

I suspect you've cracked the screen. If so, there's no way to repair it; it's made out of glass.

I suspect you've cracked the screen. If so, there's no way to repair it; it's made out of glass.
The screen is glass? I'm pretty sure it's plastic.

A yellow line? Is it on the outside or inside of the screen? If it's outside, then something yellow probably got scratched off on the screen when you dropped it.

The background of it is partly yellow, meaning I somehow made a row of pixels disappear. And one of the icons is gone. Is there any way to fix it? I doubt it, but I want to ask anyway. :/

The background of it is partly yellow, meaning I somehow made a row of pixels disappear. And one of the icons is gone. Is there any way to fix it? I doubt it, but I want to ask anyway. :/
Well, the only way to find out if there's anything wrong is opening it up.

But as everyone says, opening up your Tamagotchi is very dangerous.

BanDai has an address that you can send broken toys (only made from them) to them, and they'll repair it.

If you're going to open up your Tamagotchi, make sure you have an adult help you, or have instructions on how to disassemble it.

♪Asiangotchi♪

The screen is glass? I'm pretty sure it's plastic.
There is a plastic lens in front of the glass screen.

This has happened to my V3 too. Except the whole top row of icons is missing and the top-right corner of pixels are gone. It happened after I dropped it. :angry:

Last edited by a moderator:
That also happened to me. It was horrible I just threw it out but I say you open it up and fix it, theres nothing to lose.

Last edited by a moderator:
My best advice would to be either...

A)If it's terribly bothering you and you are scared something will happen to it when you plan to open it up, then get a backup Music Star just in case.

B)If it's not bothering you, then just leave it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back