I Drowned My Tamagotchi!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

V4tamaluvr

Reaction score
Hey I'm V4tamaluvr and I drowned my tamagotchi. Not on purpose, of course, but it has happened. I was doing the dishes, with my tamagotchis on my neck (which I will never do again) when I suddenly realized one of them was in the sink! Freaking, I immediately took these steps. I was especially freaking out because I had a simasimatchi with a baby boy! :mametchi:

1. Breath in and out of the hole on the side of your tamagotchi that you first took the tab out of when you got it. It's kind of like giving mouth to mouth to your tamagotchi.

2. Get some screw drivers. Take the back of the tamagotchi off, you know, the place where you change the battery.

3. Now that the back of the tamagotchi is off, you should be able to see four smaller screws on the corners of the part you took off. Unscrew those.

4. Lightly take apart (but not too much or you'll never put it back together again) the tamagotchi and leave it on a radiator to dry, or (if it's hot outside leave it outside in the sun, in a place where you won't lose it or step on it).

5. The next day, put it and screw it back together again, and it should be ok.

This worked for me, so it should work for you.

But next time, be more careful with it! I have now had my drowned tamagotchi for about three years, because now I'm more careful!

I hope this was useful to you!

These are good tips, but with #4, too much heat will mess it up even more! I put mine on my windowsill when this happened because glass filters out UV rays, and they are harmful :lol:

Well, it worked for me. If your tamagotchi screen goes ink black with heat, you can also just go for a drive in the car and hold it out the window so that the wind blows on it. I heard this works, but it might not...

Latest posts

Back