I dunno if this sound stupid, but...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

MimitchiRocks

Reaction score
I have part of my bookshelf set up as a Tamagotchi Lounge so I'll always know where my Tama's are. (It's got little bean bags and a treasure chest full of name suggestions! It's so cuuute!) Does this seem interesting? :D

well i have to sAY IT does sound a bit stupid and u must really be in love with tamagotchis but at the same time it is cute :)

well i have to sAY IT does sound a bit stupid and u must really be in love with tamagotchis but at the same time it is cute :)
I think that it dosnt actually sound stupid:B i think its cute^^

dont worry i have made chairs, covers and even a bed (out of an mini egg carton) for my tamagotchis:)

I think that it dosnt actually sound stupid:B i think its cute^^dont worry i have made chairs, covers and even a bed (out of an mini egg carton) for my tamagotchis:)
Setting aside a place for your tamagotchis is not stupid at all. It shows that you like to take care of your stuff! Good for you. :)

Also that egg carton idea is terriffic. Why didn't I think of that?

I don't think it's stupid either! I would do that but I don't have any space so I have a "Tamagotchi Wall" kind of like a spaceship, they each have their own "pod=bed". I should go take a picture of it, or else it's hard to understand... *considers it*

thanks mothra!

please take a pic of your 'tama pods' for us afterglw, sounds interesting:)

Setting aside a place for your tamagotchis is not stupid at all. It shows that you like to take care of your stuff! Good for you. :lol:
Also that egg carton idea is terriffic. Why didn't I think of that?
I keep mini in my jewelry box. Egg carton is a good idea if you have a lot, I only have four so wouldn't be a great idea for me. I am glad to finaly see someone I know from my past here. Meh is back! :unsure:

I have part of my bookshelf set up as a Tamagotchi Lounge so I'll always know where my Tama's are. (It's got little bean bags and a treasure chest full of name suggestions! It's so cuuute!) Does this seem interesting? :(
I think that that is nice.

I have a box filled with my tamagotchis that i am not running. Its just a plain box... I should 'reovate' it. :D

I have a lolly pop tin which i keep all my spares tamagotchis and batteries in.... :(

I have part of my bookshelf set up as a Tamagotchi Lounge so I'll always know where my Tama's are. (It's got little bean bags and a treasure chest full of name suggestions! It's so cuuute!) Does this seem interesting? :(
My tama's have a house full of beds, toys, food and more!

I have part of my bookshelf set up as a Tamagotchi Lounge so I'll always know where my Tama's are. (It's got little bean bags and a treasure chest full of name suggestions! It's so cuuute!) Does this seem interesting? :lol:
i think it's cute i'm making a bed and coat maybe even more and it's all 4 my tama glad ,y mom is letting me cut up a wash cloth....[SIZE=14pt]LOL[/SIZE]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back