I feel left out...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

princess08

Reaction score
I have noticed that ALL of my friends have a website.

I am not allowed to have one till I am 13!!

I REALLY REALLY want a website but I can't have one!

How can I sorta at least feel a little bit better????

I have noticed that ALL of my friends have a website.I am not allowed to have one till I am 13!!

It's okay, web-sites aren't everything, you know! :D Having a site could be fun sometimes, but it is not the end of the world if you do NOT own one. :(

Just enjoy your time being a kid, have a grand time at Tamatalk, and/or if you are a member somewhere else too. Don't worry, you age sooner then you think so you won't stay a kid forever. :D

All in all, like I said before, just have fun being a member at this and/or other sites! You will be 13 years old soon, life goes by pretty fast. ;) Good luck, and keep in mind on what I have stated! :D

~Tama-Love~

It's okay, web-sites aren't everything, you know! :D Having a site could be fun sometimes, but it is not the end of the world if you do NOT own one. :(
Just enjoy your time being a kid, have a grand time at Tamatalk, and/or if you are a member somewhere else too. Don't worry, you age sooner then you think so you won't stay a kid forever. :D

All in all, like I said before, just have fun being a member at this and/or other sites! You will be 13 years old soon, life goes by pretty fast. ;) Good luck, and keep in mind on what I have stated! :D

~Tama-Love~
thanks!!!!

:D :D ;) To you~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well yeah I guess its not everything anyways! :D :) :) :) :) :(

~~~Princess~08~

Most webspaces don't even allow you to make a site unless you're 13. I report any site I see that was made by a person under 13 years old.

Just wait until you're 13 lol. It's not something you need to survive xP

I have noticed that ALL of my friends have a website.I am not allowed to have one till I am 13!!

Know what I think?

I think you need to stay young. Enjoy being younger then 13. Thirteen may seem all, "Omg I'm thirteen I can have a website and I'm a teenager now!" but really, it's the start of women hood. You don't get younger, you only get older. So enjoy being young. Do all the things kids love to do. If all your friends have websties, good for them. You don't have to have a website to be "cool". If your feeling left out since you don't have one, cheer yourself up by thinking of all the things you DO have, that maybe not everybody does. Websites are notihng to fret about :(

Enjoy being a kid while you can, I used to have a webpage and it sucks becuase no-one would go on it....websites aren't all that cool.....XP just wait until you are 13 if you HAVE to get a webpage... : P

well yeah.....anyways...I couldn't make my own and host it cuz I would need space so I would have to follow the way the free hosters wanted it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back