I feel like a little person again.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

* Hikarii *

Reaction score
Hi guys ( and Gals ). x]

I recently got a V4.5 ( tama ) . I feel like a little person again. I remember having a v1 and v2. I bought a Tamagotchi for my little nephew and his sister. I decided to get one for myself to. So we could all have fun. I was gonna keep it for a while then donate it to kids in needs. No i'm feeling selfish and wanna keep it! I mean, I haven't started it yet but watching the little ones play is so interesting. I didn't start it yet because its let and I don't want it to go to bed right away. Ill do it tomorrow morning Should I make a blog ?

Yes / No .

Congrats!

Tamagotchi is really for everyone. That package says ages 8 to 80, right?

There are plenty of adults who enjoy and collect these little guys.

Start a blog. Go for it. :huh:

Oh , no no no. When I said I felt like a little person I meant that last time I had one I was little. Not that they are only for the young. And the box says 8 + , right? not 8 - 80. People in Heaven might be using them for all we know.

I'll make a blog tomorrow. The day I actually start it up o.~

oh! and thank you for the congrats . Means lots.

Yes start a blog for sure here tamatalk. I would be intrigued to read it. Also don't worry if you feel like you're a little person or out of the loop, since the Tamagotchi Version 4.5 is so new.

Thats true. Thanks!

And thanks everyone. You have persuaded me to make a blog on 12-30-2007 ( today , thats tomorrow ) hey ! Come read my log x] i'v made blogs on other things so I'm really good with it. I promise you'll enjoy it!

Yay! I'm starting my log today , be sure to visit it please x]

It'll be awsome! P.M me for the link . I might put the URL in my signature to , who knows x}

Oh , no no no. When I said I felt like a little person I meant that last time I had one I was little. Not that they are only for the young. And the box says 8 + , right? not 8 - 80. People in Heaven might be using them for all we know.
I'll make a blog tomorrow. The day I actually start it up o.~

oh! and thank you for the congrats . Means lots.
Could you not say "in heaven" because there may be some people that read this forum that belive soley in reincarnation and i dont want anyone to be offended. (I belive in heaven but I respect other's beliefs)

Ok , Shall I say it a different way ?

Refrase : People in heaven/afterlife/hell/ could be using them for all we know xD

I understand exactly where you're coming from! My 8 y.o nephew came to visit me and told me I had to log his "Tama" V4 into tamatown and I was seriously confused because I had no idea these things went online.

Needless to say, I had so much fun playing with his, that before he left the next day, we went to the toy store and and picked out one for me and I got him some charms to go with his.

We played all summer with the tamas and when they released the 4.5, I was calling everywhere looking for them and we made a special trip to go buy them together. It has really been a bonding tool for us, before the kid had a computer I got called daily to log on tamatown for him. He still calls every couple weeks to ask how my Tama's are doing. He calls me the "tama mama" and since I'm on tamatalk, he calls me with any "Tama Drama" and I help him through it.

Tamagotchi's are great for any age, I love mine and I play with them while waiting for the doctor, grocery line, etc. People look at me like I'm nuts because I'm in my 20's, but I could care less.

Hi guys ( and Gals ). x]
I recently got a V4.5 ( tama ) . I feel like a little person again. I remember having a v1 and v2. I bought a Tamagotchi for my little nephew and his sister. I decided to get one for myself to. So we could all have fun. I was gonna keep it for a while then donate it to kids in needs. No i'm feeling selfish and wanna keep it! I mean, I haven't started it yet but watching the little ones play is so interesting. I didn't start it yet because its let and I don't want it to go to bed right away. Ill do it tomorrow morning Should I make a blog ?

Yes / No .
I know the feeling. Picking up a Tamagotchi is like picking up a part of my childhood. I used to play with Tamagotchis all the time when I was little. I stopped, and picked one up a few weeks ago. I've kept them going after becoming addicted to them.

Being a little person rocks. :furawatchi:

~Xx-Tama-Girl-Beth-xX

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back