I feel so bad....

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

darkredphantomx

Reaction score
I've had my royal v5 for six generations now. I've been playing with it and my 19 yr old P2... and really, I'm finding that I really like my p2 better. I feel no connection to the little guys on the V5... I don't even get to play with the parents... plus they're a bit annoying so I've been pausing it a lot..... leaving it at home when I go to work... I've been thinking about maybe putting it up for trade for somebody's entama (maybe I'd like that better?) but I feel so bad about trading it...

Plus I'm too poor to buy an entama... or I would. I was also thinking about the tamagotchi chuu or something.... :( but I think I'd like entama better....

It's so weird though, even though the P2 is Freaking slow, you have to scroll forever just to check on the thing, all I ever get is Mimitchi, and it gets all depressed when it gets older it's just more fun with just one... I get all attached... :( Maybe if I had someone to play with I'd like it more.... X(

So, trade the golden royal V5 with all the original packaging or trudge through playing with it?

Why not do what a lot of us do when we get tired of our tamas?

Tab it up, remove the batteries and store it in a drawer or box for a few months.

You'd be surprised what a break can do.

I often go for a few months without running a tama, then I look through the drawer and choose one because it has cool characters or because it's a long time since I ran that version and hey presto! I'm hooked again and play for a few months :(

yeah you should keep it because if you trade it someday you'll be upset you traded it.

:)

:angry: I let my friend borrow it. I know she'll have fun with it. I had to give her a crash course in Japanese but I think she's got the hang of it.

:angry: On another note, My p2 got so demanding by the time it was 21 that it just up and died while I was at work... I think he went out to go drinking :furawatchi: well, that's why you don't go out drinking.

:furawatchi: Alcohol tastes nasty anyway, just FYI... Soda is the best. BY FAR THE BEST. Pepsi Max baby...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back