I FEEL SO LUCKY

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

joeblare

Reaction score
Well I was looking on Ebay and found newly listed Tamagotchi v3 with ice cream design for a total w/shipping of 30.81

I'm so happy and the package did have bandai on it so I dont think it's a fake.

Why spend 30 dollars on something you can buy in stores, knowing it's real, for 15 dollars? Patience is a virtue. I would just wait a month for the real thing to come out.

Well, good luck to you. Hope it's real.

YAY just got it and started it. It's awesome, the games are so much more fun and tamatown rocks! The character ive gotten (2) are new new looking and not just boring blobs. I think it was worth getting it early I love it!

YAY just got it and started it. It's awesome, the games are so much more fun and tamatown rocks! The character ive gotten (2) are new new looking and not just boring blobs. I think it was worth getting it early I love it!
WOW !!!! You are so lucky!!!!!

When are they coming out in the shops?

I'm not sure I got mine on ebay and it's an american one, there are so many v3's now on ebay!

Elaborate for me. What are the games called? How do you play them? What do you mean by "not just boring blobs"? Thank you in advance.

I'm not sure I got mine on ebay and it's an american one, there are so many v3's now on ebay!
Cool! Please could you send me a link to a cheap version 3 tamagotchi.

i think february 3rd is the date..not sure but my toys r us at my house said that I can pick it up then becuase i reserved one..again Im not sure.

i think february 3rd is the date..not sure but my toys r us at my house said that I can pick it up then becuase i reserved one..again Im not sure.
Do you live in Great Britain?

Hey what are the games and I when u connect can u coonect wth a v2 and v1?THANK U IF U ANSWER!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry just got back ok, well like in v2 the baby's were just like boring little blob things, and sometimes the kids were too. I'm not really sure of the names since there not on the v2 growth charts, they all look new to me. So far there are two games

1. The music game where you move right or left moving the a and c buttons trying to catch musical notes and not catching the poo! It;s simple but addictive and fun, something i didnt think the jump game from v2 was. 2.Also theres the bump game, same as v2, but mroe fun cause you see alot of new awesome characters.

My character right now looks like the top of and ice cream cone (sorry only way to describe) and two cute little feet, I know it doesnt sound interesting but if you saw it it is soo cute.

Again sorry i couldnt answer sooner

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back