I feel so stupid and dumb!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

A7ZForever

Reaction score
My story

Well,I loved Neopets.I went there everyday,but one day,a so called "friend" called me and as we were chatting on the phone with her I was on neopets,so I accidently put one of my rare items in my shop and she went to my shop and bought it,she told me she bought it so I said "oh!dang!could you please give it back?I accidently put it on my shop!"she said"whats your password",and then I idiotically told her...Now when she said she logged out,when I came into my accoutnt,I put in me pass. and then it wouldn't work,it was the right one,I know,so don't tell me that "what if it's the wrong pass. so I told her"did you change my pass.?"she said no,so I tryed a billion times and still,no,now I forget my password and that evrytime I clicked the thing that said"forgot your pass.? and then it never came,and that password always came to my sisters bf e-mail cause he was the one who made it for me..what should I do?pLease help me!!! :D <_< p.s.Now I am furious as I am typing and im starting to hate that girl,but i's not REALLY her fault but mine...

p.p.s.Now,I have to act that Im to cool for Neopets because Im jelous everyone else have Neopets.... :( :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Ah, well until your sister's bf tells you the password to get back in, try to just absorb some of the real world. Read a book. Get excercise. Go to your friends houses (not the one that changed your password... I sense some tension between you two now). Maybe you'll find a new hobby instead of Neopets, and this won't concern you that much anymore.

but you also need to be aware that your "friend" can take all of your items...

Just go on Neopets on another computer, or stand up and say you need to go on neopets to your sister, maybe.

you should have never even bother trying to get the item back or you can ask sisters bf to check his email and send the password to your email(if you have one)

It's only a bunch of colours on a screen. It was your fault you put it in and you can't do alot to get it back, in my opinion Neopets is addictive. I mean, they're teaching 7 year olds how to play Poker (Gambiling) Blackjack (Gambiling) and other gambiling games.

EDIT: It was also your fault you told her your password.

Last edited by a moderator:
geez, thats why neopets says over and over again not to tell ur password to ANYONE

was it a good account with painted pets and stuff?

((No one is really being mean to you. They're just giving suggestions and tips.))

Like others have said, it was wrong to give out your password. If you lose an item by accident, oh well. You shouldn't have risked your account for one item.

All I suggest is to make another account.

make another account but first go to FORGOT MY PASSWORD and see if you were just making a typo. If that doest work go to PET CENTRAL and click on FAQ and you'll see most often asked questions. one queston is similar to yours it says SOMEONE RADID MY ACCOUNT! If THAT does'nt work you'll have to create a new account. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back