I Feel The Need To Apologize

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

read below before answering

• Yes I Forgive You

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No I Can Never Forgive You

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

fallenbutforgiven

Reaction score
First of all, i wana say thank you to everybody who is reading this message. I wana apologize to:

Dark Core

The Blondes I Offended

And Kerry Lovers

What I said was not Christlike, at all. Im Sorry for offending you and saying mean things to you. I am not sorry for standing behind Bush, that is my personal decision, only the Most High can change that. Although it was a funny joke, i should never tell it to blondes. Im sorry. Dark Core, im sorry for argueing with you the way i did, i should never have yelled at you. i beleive it was you who said it, "turn the other cheek" and thats what i should have done, stated my opinion and been done with it. I quoted Jesus in the wrong context, (Lord: im sorry.) i said "there is a time for peace, and a time for war". there is, but this is a time for peace, im going to leave the war in President Bush's hands.

Will all of you please forgive me?

Last edited by a moderator:
First of all, i wana say thank you to everybody who is reading this message. I wana apologize to:Dark Core

The Blondes I Offended

And Kerry Lovers

What I said was not Christlike, at all. Im Sorry for offending you and saying mean things to you. I am not sorry for standing behind Bush, that is my personal decision, only the Most High can change that. Although it was a funny joke, i should never tell it to blondes. Im sorry. Dark Core, im sorry for argueing with you the way i did, i should never have yelled at you. i beleive i was you who said it, "turn the other cheek" and thats what i should have done, stated my opinion and been done with it. I quoted Jesus in the wrong context, (Lord: im sorry.) i said "there is a time for peace, and a time for war". there is, but this is a time for peace, im going to leave the war in President Bush's hands.

Will all of you please forgive me? 
I forgive you. Even though I don't remember you doing anything to me. Are you sure it was me you were arguing to?

I forgive you. Even though I don't remember you doing anything to me. Lol
thank you. on my Kerry-Sucking-Bush-Bashers poll? i think it was you... i argued like crazy...

thank you. on my Kerry-Sucking-Bush-Bashers poll? i think it was you... i argued like crazy...
srry, it wasnt a poll, just a new topic explaining my... points of views... about kerry.

Oh yeah! I remember! I just read the post you said on it. :rolleyes: Anyways I forgive you.
in real life, im loud in a way that i dont use my voice. i "get" people to much. i wrestle and play with the boys(ok, i fight them!) and i anger parents and girfriends, and i dont mean to, it just happens!

I forgive you. Even though I don't remember you doing anything to me. Are you sure it was me you were arguing to?
DarkCore, will you pardon me too? Spiffy told me off for the arguing I did with you and... and... I feel sorry......

:pochitchi: :eek: :furawatchi: B) :(

Yes i can forguve you. I read the blonde joke and got a little angry. Being a blonde! But hey everyone makes mistakes. So yes i ill forgive you :eek: I made a post the other day and i got some pretty mean answers about hilary duuf then i started rating on lindsay lohan and the i made an appology board and people forgave me! And i pm a tama guide and they close it for me. Good thing usually happen when you appoligze!

Hey.

I'm tamagirl1092.

I'm the one who started that whole blondes topic. (I'm a blonde you offened also.)

I want to thank you for apologising. You are a very mature person. It would be wrong for me not to forgive you! I thought you and I would be enemys on here, but I guess I was wrong!

I forgive you! :D

Wasn't there a topic already like this? Anyways, it's all right :D we all make mistakes. Just don't do it again!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back