I Finally Debugged My Tamagotchi

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

DarkCore

TamaTalk Supporter
TamaTalk Angelgotchi
Reaction score
Well,

Earlier today, I debugged my Tamagotchi. I can now go in to hyper mode and "fast forward through it's life, and I can also select which character I want. I have some pictures of some debugged characters. Sorry for the bad quality of the pictures, my scanned isn't that good.

Picture One

Picture Two

Picture Three

The first picture is a Nazotchi. The second picture is so weird and bizaare that I don't even know how to describe it. The third picture is a character that looks like three smiling rectangles that vary in size. Debugging is so cool! To find out how to debug your Tamagotchi, please go to this website. Pixelmood.

Regards,

DarkCore

Well, 

Earlier today, I debugged my Tamagotchi. I can now go in to hyper mode and "fast forward through it's life, and I can also select which character I want. I have some pictures of some debugged characters. Sorry for the bad quality of the pictures, my scanned isn't that good.

Picture One

Picture Two

Picture Three

The first picture is a Nazotchi. The second picture is so weird and bizaare that I don't even know how to describe it. The third picture is a character that looks like three smiling rectangles that vary in size. Debugging is so cool! To find out how to debug your Tamagotchi, please go to this website. Pixelmood.

Regards,

DarkCore
Woah, barrelly? I did that a long time ago. I can't really see the screen of your tamagotchis. :D

I've been trying to debug mine, but my attempts have been unsuccessful. :D

You're so lucky that you managed it, I still can't find a small enough screwdriver :wub:

Is there any chance you could send me the screwdriver? (joke)
Lol,

If you really need a small screwdrivwer,

I would go to stores like Home Depot,

Rona, etc. You should be able to find

all sizes of screwdrivers in those stores.

Regards,

DarkCore

Yeah, I know what you mean. It took me forever to find a small screwdriver. :wub:

Regards,

DarkCore
it took me about 30mins to find one, all you need is one of those ones that you use to fix glasses

luckily i own one for some queer reason :huh:

it took me about 30mins to find one, all you need is one of those ones that you use to fix glasses
luckily i own one for some queer reason :wub:
Well,

I knew I had one but it is so small that it

took me forever to find it in my house.

Regards,

DarkCore

luckily i own one for some queer reason :wub:
I don't wear glasses so...

But theres absolutely no shops at all near me that sell screwdrivers like that.

i dont wear glasses either so thats why i am confused in why i have some tiny screwdriver

tip: you could use a small pair of scissors? I used one to open up my v.1 tamagotchi

Nice, my screws never come out.

Cool ics too!

Is that a camouflage V2 in some way?

Also, the one you can't describve, is described in one sirte as a lady.

I have seen animations of it under Osutchi mesutchi??? Arukotchi???

Anyway...

I believe they were V1 ans well a it was about V1 debugs. :wub:

And as for the last one, that is one of my favourite debug characters. Don't ask me why, but those three guys are cute!

i dont wear glasses either so thats why i am confused in why i have some tiny screwdriver
tip: you could use a small pair of scissors? I used one to open up my v.1 tamagotchi
The scissors would have to be very small! I don't think that would work for V2's since they screws are so tiny.

Regards,

DarkCore

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice, my screws never come out.
Cool ics too!

Is that a camouflage V2 in some way?

Also, the one you can't describve, is described in one sirte as a lady.

I have seen animations of it under Osutchi mesutchi??? Arukotchi???

Anyway...

I believe they were V1 ans well a it was about V1 debugs. :wub:

And as for the last one, that is one of my favourite debug characters. Don't ask me why, but those three guys are cute!
Yes,

That is the Beige Camouflage that I got in my True Friends pack. I call it "Beach Camouflage" :huh: Those rectangles are also my favourite character(s), but sometimes it turns my screen comepletely black with two eyes and a mouth. (Like a house) It is so weird.

Regards,

DarkCore

My debugged my old clear blue tamagotchi conneXion, i was so shocked when i did it i was amazed by all the strange characters that i saw

the hamburger- was strange

the lego bricks- EVEN WEIRDER!

the alien dude- just... plain

and nazotchi- normal

My debugged my old clear blue tamagotchi conneXion, i was so shocked when i did it i was amazed by all the strange characters that i sawthe hamburger- was strange

the lego bricks- EVEN WEIRDER!

the alien dude- just... plain

and nazotchi- normal
The hamburger really shocked me when I saw it. It was so strange.

Regards,

DarkCore

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back