I forgot my retainer at home!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

xMissxMalfoyx

Reaction score
I just got my removable retainer for my top teeth 4 months ago in April. I wore it every day up until about a month ago, and for the last month I've been wearing it in the evening and while I sleep. Today we took a trip to my cottage and we were supposed to get back tonight so I didn't bring my retainer with me. But now we're staying the night and I don't have it and we can't go back and get it. I'm sooooo scared because I don't want to have braces again.

Help?

Just make sure you wear it when you get back. Your teeth wont shift that fast to where you need braces again. Mine took a good amount of time(didn't wear my bottom one).

It takes more than a day for your teeth to shift to where it's hard to get them to shift back xP If anything you'll be in a little pain when you get it back in, but nothing major.

Don't worry, I do that all the time.

One day of not wearing your retainer isn't going to be a big deal. Your teeth only shift majorly if you don't wear it most of the time.

Like Sweet Kandi says, it might hurt a bit when you put it back in (a bit of a pressure-pinch feeling) but your teeth aren't going anywhere.

That reminds me, I should put mine back in now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back