I found a cool item

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

peachyfuzz

Reaction score
Today i was really bored so i went to buy something good from the shop. The first 3 items were the usual: grapes, cupcake, food and stuff like that. Then the 4th item was a lamp like a genie lamp. I bought it and i used it. A genie popped out and gave me 1000 points. I used it again and it gave me yogurt, then it went away. So i though, no big deal, it's just an item. Then i realized that the date was wrong so i changed it. I went to see what was in the store again and there was a chest. So again, i bought it and used it. It gave me not 1000 not 2000 but 3000 points! It was AWSOME!!! If you could, could anybody give me a heads up on any other items like this that can get you money or presants (not including the shovel).

Note: You can only do this on a V3.

Last edited by a moderator:
Today i was really bored so i went to buy something good from the shop. The first 3 items were the usual: grapes, cupcake, food and stuff like that. Then the 4th item was a lamp like a genie lamp. I bought it and i used it. A genie popped out and gave me 1000 points. I used it again and it gave me yogurt, then it went away. So i though, no big deal, it's just an item. Then i realized that the date was wrong so i changed it. I went to see what was in the store again and there was a chest. So again, i bought it and used it. It gave me not 1000 not 2000 but 3000 points! It was AWSOME!!! If you could, could anybody give me a heads up on any other items like this that can get you money or presants (not including the shovel).
Oh wow. You forgot to note that you can only do this on a V3. :mametchi: :hitodetchi: :rolleyes:

Well, it doesn't really matter cuz i did a "ROM test" and it reset my tama!

:)

The chest gives you 3,000 points or an expensive item (such as mirror).

The fishing pole gives you 3,000 or even 5,000 points!!!

those items dont always give you money or presents. sometimes they give you nothing,a rain cloud,or it turns your tama into either a baby or an old person. for some reason those items never give me anything good. :angry:

Last edited by a moderator:
The best thing that my tamagotchi ever got from the lamp was 5000p! :furawatchi:

Here is some information on what the lamp can do:

Bad things:

It can turn your baby tamagotchi into an adult or an old timer.

It can turn your adult or old timer tamagotchi into a baby.

It can give your tamagotchi nothing.

It can make a cloud appear and rain on your tamagotchi.

If the lamp does any of those things to your tamagotchi, some of it's happy hearts go down.

Good things:

It can give your tamagotchi money from 100p to 5000p.

It can give your tamagotchi an item or a treat.

I hope that I helped! :eek:

-sk8er girl- :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back