i found a glitch in music city

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

makiko123

Reaction score
ok so go to GOTCHI RECORDS and go to ranking(the darn loading) and you will be at the popular song ranking.now switch to visters ranking it will wait then IT WILL GO BACK TO POPULAR SONGS RANKING.why wont it let me view the visters rank.but it use to. :huh: :D ;) :wacko:

I have not tried it but i think that it will be back to normal again after some time. I can't wait for the new area in Music City, which is under construction now, to open in September! That is only a month away! :(

:ph34r: :eek: ;) :D :D :D :D :D i am going to burst.(just kiding) and its sort of near my birthday (witch is october 10. :D
OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG YOUR BIRTHDAY IS OCTOBER THE 10TH MINE IS OCTOBER THE 11TH AND MY MOMS BIRTHDAY IS OCTOBER THE 12TH OMG WOW THAT IS WIERD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sorry for that that was just exciting!!!!!!

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG YOUR BIRTHDAY IS OCTOBER THE 10TH MINE IS OCTOBER THE 11TH AND MY MOMS BIRTHDAY IS OCTOBER THE 12TH OMG WOW THAT IS WIERD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
sorry for that that was just exciting!!!!!!
*BOLD BIG EYES!* [SIZE=21pt]WOW[/SIZE]

i know but HELLO OFF TOPIC by the way its past september already and whaddu i see UNDER DA*M CONSTRUCION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;) ;) :p :p :p :p :p

Latest posts

Back