I found a truesure chest

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reaction score
I was at the store and bought a treasure chest. I wannna know what it does before I use it. please help me!

It will give you something random, like the shovel, plant and the fishing pole do. I just bought one for 200 pts. a little while ago, and it gave me 200 pts. back!! :huh: .

Chests are one method of getting Gotchi Points other than playing games with your Tama. Be warned, they do not only give Gotchi Points. They may also (according to other TamaTalkers) turn your Tamagotchi young or old for a little while, give you an item or give you food such as Pizza.

hi, i am sorry to budd in like this but i have a question.....(i already tried making my one thing but no one answers!) ok......i just got a tama V3 and it has die so now i have history. so i went to tamatown.com to try to put the password in to visit them but the problem is...that my tama does not want to give me the password! how do i get it???? :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back