I FOUND A USA TAMAGOTCHI V2

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jaryd_c

Reaction score
i was looking at the tamagotchis in myer and then i saw a tamagotchi connection v2 usa version!!! :) :wacko: how did that get there??? :ph34r: :furawatchi:

* Moved to What's On Your Mind? forum *

Not sure how exactly members from all over the world on a fan site can help you with this.

Why not go back to Myer and ask a member of the sales staff what a V2 is doing there ;)

If it is definitely a V2 ConneCTion, and you can afford it, I would buy it anyway - it's quite a nice version to play with and in good condition, it's a collectable :p

Yeah, I agree with what TamaMum said. Sure, it's weird to find one in australia, but it's so cool! You can always buy an Australian v2 but if you have an Americian one too, that's cool! I'm jealous! x]

[i'm from aus as well] Yeah, they switched from connexion to connection after v2. My v3 and v4s are american connections, but yet still don't have a debug patch... Anyway, I have known some stores to have had the american ones. Mainly David Jones and Myer.

Well i did buy it but...because it was a usa tamagotchi i wanted to debug it...it broke ;) :huh: :eek: :rolleyes: :( :( .but i got another usa one from kmart from the pc pack.lol.i wont debug it

Last edited by a moderator:
i was looking at the tamagotchis in myer and then i saw a tamagotchi connection v2 usa version!!! :angry: :angry: how did that get there??? :angry: B)
Oh really? You're in the same boat as me. I saw a USA Tamagotchi Connection v2 in Connexion packaging in Games World. I knew it was a Connection because it said "Tamagotchi Connection" and it had the same keychain that the American Tamagotchi do.

Maybe they ordered it in?

Tama_grl, try turning over the circuit board (you'll have to unscrew more screws unfortunately) and you should see a big black blob thing- near this blob is a circle saying "DEBUG"- this is on v3 at least, not sure about v4.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back