i FOUND AN ACCOUNT!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

MonsterTrucks

Reaction score
Hi everyone it's me Angel_Frosting64 I'm in a library in Florida for my vacation I'm on the computer and look what I found an open account logged on it says they joined 2 years ago so they've been on for a looonnnnngggg time! Does any1 know this member? If they do can they pleeze tell me why they quit? Were they good or bad? If they think there going to leave it here then they got another thing coming! I will keep if its not against the rules! I already know there password anyways

Hi everyone it's me Angel_Frosting64 I'm in a library in Florida for my vacation I'm on the computer and look what I found an open account logged on it says they joined 2 years ago so they've been on for a looonnnnngggg time! Does any1 know this member? If they do can they pleeze tell me why they quit? Were they good or bad? If they think there going to leave it here then they got another thing coming! I will keep if its not against the rules! I already know there password anyways
I don't think this is aload you should'nt be on someone elses account even if the have'nt been on it for along time. Maybe there friends/cousins might think you are them. I don't think you should be on anyones account if they want it or not it's still hacking and there personal messages might still be in there inbox and if you do keep it people will send you pm's he/shes e-mail will be informed and it will really bug them.

Well you have to log onto that computer using your Library Account Number, if it were someone else's they would need to have the same Library card as you which they don't. Only if the city your in doesn't use Library cards to log on. Were I live in FL you need a Library card to access the internet.

I don't think this is aload you should'nt be on someone elses account even if the have'nt been on it for along time. Maybe there friends/cousins might think you are them. I don't think you should be on anyones account if they want it or not it's still hacking and there personal messages might still be in there inbox and if you do keep it people will send you pm's he/shes e-mail will be informed and it will really bug them.
so true

Wow, weird.... :marumimitchi:

But please, log out, and log in as yourself, and don't pretend to be another member. They wouldn't be too happy to know someone who they don't know was using their account! :chohimetchi: Who's account was it anyway?

Hun, as I said, please use your own account, not someone elses, and just log the member out. Just think how you'd feel if someone did that to you. :wub:

shes saying she found a account that no 1 as used in a vary long time theres no need 2 be mean but it is true this is not aload...
this topic will be gone soon.
She's saying she found a computer with a member logged on, and we're saying just log them out, and be fair to the member! :wub:

I agree 100%.

I am sorry MonsterTrucks,but this is know as Hacking.Even if the member hasen't been on,you still shouldn't be using their account.Pm them on your account and tell them what happened.

//SC1994

I am sorry MonsterTrucks,but this is know as Hacking.Even if the member hasen't been on,you still shouldn't be using their account.Pm them on your account and tell them what happened.
//SC1994
That's why it's not allowed, because if you hack into another members account, and post spam said to be by a really nice member, they could get banned (and definietly not like it.)

i know that acount i made it for my cos and well she lost the sheet with the pass so she couldnt log in anymore her new acount is ilovetama123 but i am telling you please log off of that she might not like it to see her acount "hacked"and get the wrong impression

Oh dear - logging on to another members account - even if they aren't active?

Making a topic about it and saying you will take it over?

I don't think that's appropriate behaviour. Please don't.

CLOSED

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back