I get the Tamagotchi Uni early!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I pre-ordered mine and am waiting oh so impatiently for it to come next month. This will be the first of the colored series I have. I recently purchased some of the re-released ones and a few nanos. Love the nanos so so much so very excited for this.

that's amazing!!! hope you're having fun with it :biggrin:
what's the general size of the Uni? would it fit in one of those mini-backpacks from the dollar store or will i need something a little bigger once it releases worldwide?

Last Sunday Bandai held a Tama party in Madrid, Spain, where they raffled three Tamagotchi Uni... And I won one! I'll show you some photos.
I have been uploading videos to my tiktok, I put the link here in case you want to see it. I answer questions :)

https://www.tiktok.com/@tamaverso
I'll be posting on instagram too as @tamaverso

View attachment 9941

View attachment 9942
OMG! This is so cool!!!! I am curious to know how is the tama verse now since there must not be many players yet when u connect to the wifi? Also: a TAMA PARTY BY BANDAI? DAMMN I HAVE A NEW DREAM! here I was thinking all I wanted was to go to Disney 😂

Latest posts

Back