i got a BIGGGGG secret

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Y IS EVER1 ON TAMATALK MEAN I WAS JUST JOKING STOP!!! BEING!!! SO! MEANNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SNIF SNIF

Y IS EVER1 ON TAMATALK MEAN I WAS JUST JOKING STOP!!! BEING!!! SO! MEANNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SNIF SNIF
Yeah, ok. Whatever.

Ok calm down.Miss_roxy_6.I forgive you (for you tamatalkers out there she's probably just a little kid)But next time don't play jokes like that ok?

Um...I think she was right. Her username on Neopets is Emily Osment. I checked...I have an account on there and I saw her name. Stop being so rude to her people!
I'm not doubting she has a username on Neopets as that. But she WAS posing, but whatever. It's not my problem.

Ok......

Yeah, whatever.

Last edited by a moderator:
GET THIS IN YA HEAD IM NOT EMILY OSMENT THAT IS MY USERNAME ON NEOPETS SO STOP SOWING OFF GET A LIFE AND STOP BEING SO MEAN ABOUT IT
I can see how you got yellow karma, if all you're posts are like this. So, you are telling us a username? Or are you saying you play this person, if it is your username on noepets why would we not belive you? and why are you telling us?

Ok calm down.Miss_roxy_6.I forgive you (for you tamatalkers out there she's probably just a little kid)But next time don't play jokes like that ok?
Being a little kid is no excuse to trying to pose as a celebrity.

You pose as a celebrity, and you get told to knock it off. I don't see how that's mean. You pretty much set yourself up for being called a liar. Don't get so upset over it.

First you say you ARE her, and then you're saying it's just your username. Pick a story and stick with it. Don't change it around.

I hate obesessive fans.

Don't pretend to be someone you aren't as a beg for attention. It's annoying and it's lieing.

-xMxBx

Being a little kid is no excuse to trying to pose as a celebrity.

You pose as a celebrity, and you get told to knock it off. I don't see how that's mean. You pretty much set yourself up for being called a liar. Don't get so upset over it.

First you say you ARE her, and then you're saying it's just your username. Pick a story and stick with it. Don't change it around.

I hate obesessive fans.
I agree

Lol, Sweet Kandi, you're always so wise and always know the right thing to say on a forum *claps*

:eek: im...Emily osment do yous beleave me plezz i just wanted to be a normel teen so i got a tama im worryed that yous wont beleave me wat do i do :D
Look, I understand you want this topic closed, and want it to all be over with. But you should know posing isn't right, and it gets you friends that you can't be yourself around, and it causes nothing but trouble.

From what you said in your first post, it didn't sound like you were just announcing your username on Neopets... Using excuses to get your way out of something you've already done is wrong. If you could just tell the truth and apologize, I'm sure everyone could forgive you, and you could be less upset and guilt-free. :eek:

Enough of this nonsense. :D If you are trustworthy your will be trusted. No need to ask this question by making a topic.

*Topic Closed*

Tama-Love

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back