i got a fake tamagotchi

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Show us a picture of it.

Show us a picture of its packaging.

Where did you buy it from - a local shop, or through ebay?

i think thow it out alredy sorry binary.

but it was the red carpet one

Last edited by a moderator:
well m friend got a red carpet tamagotchi and turns out it was a celebrity i have a v5 celebrity movie theater and popcorn but yeah it wasnt fake :/ lol if you threw it out lol its ok i threw out my new i pod once and its long gone now.... :(

i will not buy thing from online now it a place to get fake toys but toys r us

Your"fake" Tamagotchi isn't really fake, just a v5.5

but it was a tamagotchi v5 celebrity with no disk in v5 packaging. not v5 celebrity packaging :) :blink: :angry: :wub: :rolleyes: ^_^ :huh:

The regular V5 and V5 Celebrity have different built-in games. What are the names of the games on your Tamagotchi?

The V5 Celebrity comes with a game disc only in the USA and Canada. If yours is from Australia it won't have a game disc. Please provide a login password from your Tamagotchi, so I can tell you which region its from.

the gamaes are safe box jewles cue ball tama fan and a game that if you fall in the water you lose

the gamaes are safe box jewles cue ball tama fan and a game that if you fall in the water you lose
Yes, that is a V5 Celebrity.

The built-in games on the regular V5 are:

TV Surfing

Tea Time

Golf Putt (available from second generation)

Shoe Pairs (available from second generation)

The built-in games on the V5 Celebrity are:

Tama Fans

Pool Play

Tennis

Safe Box

Cue Ball (available from second generation)

Jewels (available from second generation)

Which online shop did you buy it from? Was the shop also located in Canada?

Or, maybe Bandai just made a mix-up with the packaging.

Why would you throw your tamagotchi away? I know you thought it was a fake tamagotchi, but you should have kept it so we could investigate farther.

I was at a Wal-Mart tonight and noticed their V5 Celebrities now don't include the mini-CD-Rom.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back