I got a job I hate...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

iamamametchi

Reaction score
I have finally got a job offer but I didn't know what job was what. So I just picked one and I got excepted. But the job I got was the only one I didn't want. And even though I know how to do it, I keep getting Ok's. How can I get another job? :D

There is no way to get another job inless you start with a new tama and raise it again. There is one way but always doesn't work. You have to reset your tama and then download it. It might go back befor your tama got a job so you can pick another one.

Hope I Helped,

~^TamaNoItAll^~

what TamaNoItAll said.

um...

next time when you get a job...

when you get the ! for the job, press A to go to another job offer and if you are interested, press B and see what the judge ppl say, if you fail, keep scrolling, and after a few times after you've failed all the jobs, you'll have to wait a while before a second ! comes for your job offer thing...

I dont have the chart, but i think i know a few jobs and what they'll look like in the job offer thingy...

A roller coaster thing is a job at the amusement park...

A picture with a knife and fork and a round tama thing next to it is the resturant job... (i gots it!)

if you see a picture with the exact same image as it is when your desending to school, if you know wat I meen... that's the school job...

look at the pictures and try guessing if you come across jobs you dont know...

just curious...

what job did you accidentally get?

Don't worry. :)

If you're lucky you might get another job offering 3 days later or so. And if you can't recognize the jobs, take a look at this topic Here.

Locky458

It's ok.You will most likely get a another job offer after you have a baby.I just picked a job and i never knew what it was and it was a bus driving job.I didn't really like it.Then i got another offer after i had a baby and i became a hairdresser.

~Tama_Butterfly :D

what TamaNoItAll said.
um...

next time when you get a job...

when you get the ! for the job, press A to go to another job offer and if you are interested, press B and see what the judge ppl say, if you fail, keep scrolling, and after a few times after you've failed all the jobs, you'll have to wait a while before a second ! comes for your job offer thing...

I dont have the chart, but i think i know a few jobs and what they'll look like in the job offer thingy...

A roller coaster thing is a job at the amusement park...

A picture with a knife and fork and a round tama thing next to it is the resturant job... (i gots it!)

if you see a picture with the exact same image as it is when your desending to school, if you know wat I meen... that's the school job...

look at the pictures and try guessing if you come across jobs you dont know...

just curious...

what job did you accidentally get?
I got a job at the well... all I know is that you count people going on and off the bus. But now I have a new tama. (Gen 4 :D ) So I now know what job NOT to get. But every tama I got I was NEVER offered a second job. I was stuck as a banker, stuck as a hairdresser. (I like that job :rolleyes: ) and stuck counting people. Even when I did have a baby.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back