I got a Kitten!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Shadow

Or

Doom =D

Its A Cute Name! =D

(Ps:Awww! Shes Sooo Cute)

Last edited by a moderator:
Dovey

Sephora

Lacey

Celeste

Selena

Gah, I'm terrible with names :c

~♥Scrib

She kind of looks like an Allie or Alice to me.

We didn't name my dog for a few days either, and called her 'Puppy' in the meantime. After we named her, she would answer to both 'Puppy', 'Dixie', 'Fuzzy', 'Pup' and several other names for a few years. Now she mostly answers to 'Dixie', 'Dix', 'Pup', and 'Foofy'.

I'm not sure how my old cat got her name.

i think Mishu (it's prounounced like "me shoe" lol) would be a cute name for that cat

babynames.com

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE give your cat a nice name! Cats deserve good names, not stupid or cliche names, not names based on what you fancy, not mary sue names or names for a toy, not gibberish, but a name like a PERSON name. Please don't give your cat a name as if you have decided it's personality. I would not like to be named "sad and disturbed" because I am not so. That is what nicknames are for.

I named my two cats Eddie and Amber. Our old cat was called Clarance. Such names allow them to be themselves, you know?

Now, your kitty is adorable :3 Ava? Aida? Akili? I'm feeling in an A mood.

Calamity is a cute name Polaroid.

Hmm.. Picking names for cats are so hard if you ask me.

Delilah

Darla

Trinity

Kia

Kiki

May

Mayla

Or something simple, like "Meow". :p

ShadowOr

Doom =D

Its A Cute Name! =D

(Ps:Awww! Shes Sooo Cute)
Lol, Shadow. Rey Mysterio Also Suggested that When I was PM'ing her.

And Doom, Lol. Reminds me of Gir

I like Pyonchit's Idea as well

babynames.com
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE give your cat a nice name! Cats deserve good names, not stupid or cliche names, not names based on what you fancy, not mary sue names or names for a toy, not gibberish, but a name like a PERSON name. Please don't give your cat a name as if you have decided it's personality. I would not like to be named "sad and disturbed" because I am not so. That is what nicknames are for.

I named my two cats Eddie and Amber. Our old cat was called Clarance. Such names allow them to be themselves, you know?

Now, your kitty is adorable :3 Ava? Aida? Akili? I'm feeling in an A mood.
I like that Name. ^^
and

is a Cute name as Well
My Mom Said I have untill Tommorow Afternoon to Figure out a name.

I've Also Been thinking Something with....A Warriors type of name? "cept I dunno Any cats in the book that are Female, and That color. if it were a Male, I'd name it Greystripe. But its not a tabby. xD

All of the Names Everyone have suggested are Very Cute

I love the name Sephora. Same with Trinity. Blacky and Midnight seem to be popular, so try to put a not-so-common name. :)

Lol, Shadow. Rey Mysterio Also Suggested that When I was PM'ing her.
And Doom, Lol. Reminds me of Gir

I like Pyonchit's Idea as well

I like that Name. ^^

and

is a Cute name as Well

My Mom Said I have untill Tommorow Afternoon to Figure out a name.

I've Also Been thinking Something with....A Warriors type of name? "cept I dunno Any cats in the book that are Female, and That color. if it were a Male, I'd name it Greystripe. But its not a tabby. xD

All of the Names Everyone have suggested are Very Cute
NAME HER SHADOW. xD

Lol, J/K- I personally like the name Shadow, but you can choose ehatever you want.

Uhhhhh Eavan? (ay-ven) My sis thought of it. Also Doom is kinda silly........

XD Umm yeah pyonchit...We kinda named our cat Kitty. We named our second kat Hungry-For-Love

HMM...How about Acid~Rain? She looks liek her! xD *Pulls warriors book out from under bed AHAH! Lets lok!*

Ferncloud: Plae gray she cat (With darker flecks) Green eyes.

Mistyfoot: Gray she cat with blue eyes

Feathertail: Light gray she cat with blu eeyes

Dawnflower: Pale gray she cat

Shadepelt: Very dark gray she cat

Cinderpelt: Dark gray she cat

Willowpelt: Very plae gray she cat with strangley blue eyes

One-eye: pale gray she cat (Elder >.<)

Runningbrook: Light gray tabby she cat

Ashfoot: Gray she cat

Crowfrost: Light gray she cat with green eyes.. (^.^)

Those are all from the books:

Darkest hour

Midnight

Moonrise

xD Like any of them?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back