I got a new tamagotchi uratama!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Yuri Chan

Reaction score
IMG_4282.jpeg
Im so happy! I just received my new uratama tamagotchi at 64$ inbox from buyee. Which is a really resonalble price because the value of connection tamagotchis has increased. It was supposed to be used but it looked new and it is really cute! Last time i checked uratamas now cost like 180$ minimum! But if any of you are wanting to buy tamagotchi connections i recommend buyee because the price is really low even tho shipping is quite expensive!

View attachment 9881
Im so happy! I just received my new uratama tamagotchi at 64$ inbox from buyee. Which is a really resonalble price because the value of connection tamagotchis has increased. It was supposed to be used but it looked new and it is really cute! Last time i checked uratamas now cost like 180$ minimum! But if any of you are wanting to buy tamagotchi connections i recommend buyee because the price is really low even tho shipping is quite expensive!
Your new baby is totally adorbs! Also, what a gorgeous device! I love the patterns!

Congratulations! I didn't know that Japanese connections gone up in prices. Year ago I bought Keitai and Entama for 40$ both.

Congratulations! I’m sure you will love the Uratama! :biggrin:

And yeah, the prices are just unbelievably so hight with the old models especially the English ones.

Enjoy your new Uratama :kurbotchi:

Latest posts

Back