I got a new v3! =D

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mufhr

Reaction score
Hey! I`ve got a new v3 from my mom and dad.. Now i have 3! Weehhooo =D

Cool!

I have a v3, they are the best! I have a memetchi at the moment.

Hope you have loads of fun with your new tama!

KitKatC

Great! I have more than 2 V3s, but on one, a black one that is kind of see-through, is currently a Masktchi guy, that red football player-like guy?

I have 2 V4s currently, both are Ponitchis! Twins! :D

Have fun with your V3, what design is it? What does it look like, what does the character look like? Why don't you go and get a Version 4 soon, if you can! Depends on where you live, through, to get a Version 4 Tamagotchi.

Have fun!

Congrats!

-Fur :p

I have 2 v1s 1 v2 2 v3 and no v4. but currently i am looking after 1 v1! At one stage i had them all running but batteries are a bit expensive so alot of the have no battery. I might get a v4. once they go out of style and there is lots of em left. thats how i do things!

Great! I have more than 2 V3s, but on one, a black one that is kind of see-through, is currently a Masktchi guy, that red football player-like guy?I have 2 V4s currently, both are Ponitchis! Twins! :)

Have fun with your V3, what design is it? What does it look like, what does the character look like? Why don't you go and get a Version 4 soon, if you can! Depends on where you live, through, to get a Version 4 Tamagotchi.

Have fun!

Congrats!

-Fur :lol:
I live in norway so v4 comes late here.. I think its coming to spring.. I`m not sure.. :p

The design on my newest tama are pink with white buttons and redhearts all over and around the screen its silver... It was the last one they had so i didn`t got a sort of boy colour tama xD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back