i got a question

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TAMAGOTCHI_V3_ROX

Reaction score
just wondering...does every sepret machine have a sepret tamagotchi?...or does it just randomly choose 1 for you?

:furawatchi: No, every tamagotchi is capable of having all the characters it's how YOU look after the baby that determines the toddler you get, and how you look after the toddler determines the teen you get, and so on and so on. Tamagotchi's will constantly evolve into different characters as long as you look after them.

If you haven't actually started to hatch your egg yet and have only just got your tamagotchi, I would suggest sitting down and reading the instruction sheet first.

:huh: No, every tamagotchi is capable of having all the characters it's how YOU look after the baby that determines the toddler you get, and how you look after the toddler determines the teen you get, and so on and so on. Tamagotchi's will constantly evolve into different characters as long as you look after them.
If you haven't actually started to hatch your egg yet and have only just got your tamagotchi, I would suggest sitting down and reading the instruction sheet first.
Sorry, I know this is offtopic, but I love your avvie xD. It's very colourful!

And yes, Spudlike is right!

`Jade

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back