I got a talking Christmas tree**

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ali1ce

Reaction score
A christmas tree popped up todayand my tama loved it it talked too isnt this a code?

The Christmas Tree is a 'random animation' - one of those things BanDai has programmed into the Tamas - different things happen at different times of year.

But it is not a 'code' / 'cheat' , etc.

I will move this from Tamagotchi Codes to Help for New Tamagotchi Owners

Best, etc.

TamaMum

*Topic Moved*

TamaMum`s right.It is an animation that happens if you don`t do anything with your tamagotchi for a while.

actually it is 4 celabratin christmas on christmas or around that time.

actually it is 4 celabratin christmas on christmas or around that time.
[SIZE=14pt]Yes, it is just an animation, I had a goose chaseing my tama for instance! And also (sometimes) on haloween you can get a pumpkin pop up![/SIZE]

this should be moved to non tama

not here

and no it isnt a code

*moved*

this should be moved to non tama
not here

and no it isnt a code

*moved*
You can't move things. If you have a problem with it ask a guide. Also it does belong here because she's asking about something she's never seen. It doesn't belong in Non tamatalk because it's related to tamagotchi.

Anyway, I've been getting the tree for a few days. I think it's ugly. xP I'd rather be chased by a turkey.

Last edited by a moderator:
on thanksgiving I got a turkey chaceing my tama

that's not wierd it's cool yet scary for the tama in my cace :D <_< :(

sorry there is no code tamamum is rightit is a random anamation

well the taking christmas tree pops up when ever december starts i think! its not a code <_< :

I'm not sure if I'm getting the Christmas tree animation. Does it have a little blinking hat/star thing on top of its head? And its talking? :huh:

I get this animation like 2-3 times each day around the same time the matchmaker is supposed to come (10:30am & 2pm). All this time, I've been thinking it was the matchmaker... :D

shouldn't this be in Tips/Tricks?
who know's, but yeah the little christmas tree with the star on its head is some thing that the tamagotchis represent for christmas, i've had it once before cause i changed the time and the date :huh: :huh: :unsure: :ichigotchi: :hitodetchi: :mimitchi: :wacko: :ph34r: :lol: :) :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back