I got a Tama-go!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

booboo1

Reaction score
On my birthday, it was totally unexpected.

I was assuming that I'd get one for Christmas, since there were other things I had asked for on my birthday. But I was thrilled when I opened up the present containing a White Kuchipatchi Tama-go! I also got a Memetchi and Ringotchi figure with it.

I wouldnt be surprised it tons of other members posted about their Tama-go's, but I just had to. They're so much fun to play with, and surprisingly I love the size of it! They fit right into your hand!

I already changed the faceplate to the colorful butterfly one, and in a few days I''m going to print out the one I made previously on the computer.

Haha, it feels weird that I'm the only teenager I know that still wants toys and tamagotchis for Christmas and Birthdays... xD

Congrats on your Birthday and getting a Tama Go for it ^_^

And don't feel weird about it. I myself am 23 and in College and still love them and anything that's related to caring for a virtual pet of some kind.

Some things just never leave you as you get older. Good luck raising the little guy and collecting the remaining figures.

Hooray! Hope you enjoy it. I'm also in my early 20s and have no qualms about playing with Tamagotchis, so don't feel bad at all. :)

Coolz! I got a green tama go for my 12th birthday on the 11th of November, and it's really cool. I also got all the figures with it too.

I'm British so I had to get it off eBay, it was definately worth it! ;D

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes it is! Happy birthday also and thank you everyone! ^^

So many people have November brithdays! xD

My little tama just evolved into a Ringotchi, I used to fin them kind of ugly but shes adorable! :3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back