I GOT A V.3! 8)

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tamaguy#1

Reaction score
I got a Tamagotchi Connection V.3 Jungle Camoflauge color! They are SO cool and are starting to pop up in stores! I found mine in a Toys 'R' Us; they said they JUST got them in stock. Oh. One question. Do you know if the anttena does anything or is it just for looks?

-Tamaguy#1 :furawatchi:

Comments & Rumours is really a forum for commenting on Tamas in the News - but not for questions.

There are quite a few threads about the V3 in this forum if you use the search engine - have a look - you might find out more info - not just about how to use the antenna.

As this is a question from a new V3 owner (!)I am going to move your questions to Help for New Tamagotchi Owners :furawatchi:

Best, etc.

TamaMum

* Moved from Comments & Rumours > Help for New Tamagotchi Owners *

I got a Tamagotchi Connection V.3 Jungle Camoflauge color! They are SO cool and are starting to pop up in stores! I found mine in a Toys 'R' Us; they said they JUST got them in stock. Oh. One question. Do you know if the anttena does anything or is it just for looks? 

-Tamaguy#1 :)
oh, im so jelaous. i want a v3 too but i dont know when they are coming to the shops in sweden. :eek: :furawatchi:

the antenna is not for internet access, the V3 is the same case design as the entamas which can connect to cell phones in japan but not in america, it really doesent do anything here.

there are passwords acessed in the tama and on the website that u can use to acess tamatown

I bought a silver v3 on Ebay! I hope it will show up soon!

-Tamaguy#1 :D
i wanted tht 1. oh well, do u live in america? Uk v3s rn't out till march

It does have internet acsess. I bought one on ebay and on the box it aid go to tamatalk.com.

Last edited by a moderator:
The Keitai Tamagotchi's antenna doesn't do anything either. Cell phones in japan have infrared. :D

i wanted tht 1. oh well, do u live in america? Uk v3s rn't out till march
Yeah. I live in the U.S.A. I hope you can get a V.3 soon! :D They are SO cool. They do NOT have access to the internet. The website just gives you password and you enter it on your Tamagotchi. I guess the anntena is just for looks. :D Does anyone else have a V.3 yet??? :D

-Tamaguy#1 :D

It does have internet acsess. I bought one on ebay and on the box it aid go to tamatalk.com.
I don't think Bandai advertised this website....

They already have it #1 on their Fan Connection list.

Anyways, I'm jealous!

I'm getting a v3 when they hit shelves this week.

it does have internet access but it dosent connect to the internet through the antenna

Comments & Rumours is really a forum for commenting on Tamas in the News - but not for questions.
There are quite a few threads about the V3 in this forum if you use the search engine - have a look - you might find out more info - not just about how to use the antenna.

As this is a question from a new V3 owner (!)I am going to move your questions to Help for New Tamagotchi Owners :D

Best, etc.

TamaMum

* Moved from Comments & Rumours > Help for New Tamagotchi Owners *
Ok. :mametchi:

Last edited by a moderator:
WOW there rambo, do not question tama mum's authority! She tries her best and works hard on this website to keep every thing kosher and safe. Please do not disrespect her in any way!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back