I got a webkinz!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

GotchiGirl96

Reaction score
Hello wonderful people on Webkinz Talk!!!! I know how I have been wandering around here for a while saying how I'm going to get a webkinz and I finally got one!!! It's the pink poodle! My username is PoodleKinz96.

Thanks guys!! Since I started it up at my friend's house I'm still waiting for Webkinz World to load on my computer. I just got home. XD BTW, my pink poodle's name is Daisy. I love her. XD

Haha, cool. Webkinz World finally loaded. Daisy is sitting on my computer desk too. I love taking her to the doctor because I like to hear her talking. It sounds cute.

Congrats!!

Add me to ya buddies list~

Username: Caitlin9109

KK?? Everyone else is also welcome to add meh on your webkinz!!!

Yeah. My friend keeps sending me letters. She has 5 webkinz. XD Daisy has been getting lots of mail today. And it's only her second day in webkinz world. Her room is coming along nicely too. When I add you guys I'll invite you over to my house.

Congrats! I have one webkinz, Snowball. Can't tell ya my username, but see you in the clubhouse or the Tournament arena, gotchigirl96!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back