I GOT AN URAYOUNGVIOLETCHI! :O

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tamagotchizz

Reaction score
it was a saturday, my tama was

a TOODLER. i didn't pause it in

her ENTIRE tama life. [ an hour

or something. ] then i went to

a friends house & eventually

slept over, when i came back

to my house, [after 2 days]

IT WAS A URAYOUNGVIOLETCHI!

:)

Actullay (no offense) but you guys are wrong, I got a Young Ura Voiletchi, and I never took my eyes off of Polly (My Tama). You get her by having a toddler with high spirt (The last one that looks like a fist) points, therfore, is not a bad care tama :huh:

Love,

#Phantom#

Last edited by a moderator:
um it depends on ur girl toddler. i had the thing with the beak and got a ura young MEMEtchi then it had a baby. a guy. anyway ura young violetchi is the same as ura young memetchi/ getting it depends on your toddler. and ur skill points (well not really for teens)v4 and v4.5s dont depend on care! To correct THAT one.

Actually, it matters on which Version you have. On V4.5, to get an Ura Young Violitchi, from the firts time you feed it onwards, you have to keep its weight at the lowest. Then you get an Ura Young Violitchi. ;)

actuallyy, its not a bad care tamagotchi. i have 2 v4.5s, and i got a ura young memetchi and a ura young violitchi. they werent taken care of badly or anything.

how to get a ura young violitchi:

it really depends on what kid you get. here's a growth chart for the v4.5.

you can have a kuribotchi, kuchitamatchi or a hitodetchi as a kid to get a ura young violitchi. i didnt really worry about skill points then, i only played climb. which i think is the only game you can play as a kid? well i guess you should just try to raise your skill points as much as possible, and make sure you keep your weight down too.

and if you dont get a ura young violitchi, you can still get a ura violitchi or a regular violitchi if you get any other teen besides zouitchi, ura young yattachi or a yakantchi. just play the game man-hole to raise your spirtual points and youll forsure get a violitchi.

hope i helped :mellow:

I had a Young Uramemetchi. Then I got Uramemetchi! I still have her she is a great tamagotchi, :mellow:

How I got an Uravioletchi:

1.Good care

2.No pausing

3.Close to 50 at all of the skills

4.Medium weight

5.Going to school alot

6.Playing many games.

7.Highest skill is the fist.

I got it from an Kuribotchi.But Im not sure if this will work for others.It's either a coincidence or maybe its really how to ge it.

Ok.

To get a Ura Young Violetchi.

You can have any Teen.

Tamatchi, Kuchitamatchi, Kuribotchi or Hitodetchi( :lol: ).

Keep increasing it's Love/Social points by Playing Tug-of-war Loads or sending it to pre-school.

But Make sure it's Hungry and Happy Hearts are full all of the Time and it's weight is down.

It should evolve into a Ura Young Violetchi!

woah. ;O i sure got a loadsa feedbacks! (;

okay, to answers your questions about if its a

good health teen or a bad health teen. ^_^

it could be BOTH! if you treat it bad, it becomes

a { BAD } health kind, if you treat it good...

it becomes a { GOOD } health kind! xD i just

figured that out when i was reading some mag.

:D

Latest posts

Back