I got featured on the Tamagotchi Summer Gigs!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

_mamatchi_

Reaction score
I got featured on their website! The photo was called "Memetchi starts a fan club".

I am on the left wearing a Mametchi plush pouch and holding my V4.5 ( Design: Yellow Mood,she is now a UraYattachi,and my sister is on the right wearing a Memetchi lanyard and holding her V4.5 (Design: Purple Lava Lamp, he is now a Daiyatchi,the one who looks like a diamond).

Click here to see my picture!

Umm... _mamatchi_, correct me if i'm wrong but you DEFINATELY look under 13 and if you

didn't already know, you have to be 13 or over to join TT. If you aren't over 13 then your

account will be deleted if there is proof (which there is).

Last edited by a moderator:
Umm... _mamatchi_, correct me if i'm wrong but you DEFINATELY look under 13 and if youdidn't already know, you have to be 13 or over. If you aren't over 13 then your account will be deleted

if there is proof (which there is).
OFF TOPIC: hidatchi, you don't need to be 13 or over to join Tamatalk, it's just that your parents need to send in a validating form if you're under 13. ON TOPIC: _mamatchi_, it's cool enough that you got to be there, but being on the web site is even cooler!

On topic: Wow. That's really cool.

*Edit: off topic comment removed* TamaMum

[SIZE=14pt] wow lucky you!Getting featured on the website and having a pic took with memitichi! you are very lucky!![/SIZE]

today my summer camp went to the oakland and i shook hands with meme i didnt take a pic though she gave me a tama skin she also went on the train!!!!

im too lazy to see the people in the tamagotchi suits..

sheez, i never liked huging those things.

well, i got a v4.5. and i love it sooo much.

its going to evolve into a ura memetchi.

OFF TOPIC: hidatchi, you don't need to be 13 or over to join Tamatalk, it's just that your parents need to send in a validating form if you're under 13. ON TOPIC: _mamatchi_, it's cool enough that you got to be there, but being on the web site is even cooler!
*nods* That rule applies to Tama-Zone but not to Tamatalk.

*jealous* You are soooo lucky!

I - I don't know what to say! You're really lucky. I don't get to see so many Tamagotchi dress-ups because I live in the UK... Oh well! Wow! Did you get your V4.5 for free? Or did you buy it and then get a picture with Memetchi?

Funnnky!

Best Wishes

barky xxx

That's only for invision free sites. TamaTalk is not an invision free site so your parents don't have to send anything.

Anyways, that's really cool! You're lucky!

Really? Wow things have changed. ;)

Cool _mamatchi_!

Where is that? I'm not very in-the-loop with tamagotchi places :wacko:

You are sooooo lucky!!!!!! Congrats on getting on the site!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back