I GOT IT! IT'S HERE!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

darkredphantomx

Reaction score
:blink: :D It's here! After I got off work today there was a package for me!!! A gold colored Dream Royal Family Tamagotchi Plus!!! ^_^ :p I'm so happy! These new generation Tamagotchies are so cool.... a bit confusing though... They got sick in the first hour that I had them on .... There's no doctor icon!!! So I had to franticly flip through the instruction manual to find out how to call a doctor! :( It was so scary!!!

I wasn't sure if I would like this Tamagotchi after I won it... but it's so much fun!! :wub: It does kinda suck that it can't connect to my friend's V4.5 though :/ Oh well, maybe he'll get a V5 too.... :p

My Tamagotchi's family name is Avatair 「あばてぁー」 after the family name of the (human) royal family in a graphic novel I'm making.... XD I missed Tamagotchi's so much!!

Anybody else have a V5 and having fun with it? Hate it, love it, want it, don't want it? Having fun with a newly purchased Tamagotchi of another sort? I wanna hear it!! XD Share in Tamagotchi newness-happiness!!! :D

Congratulations. The V5 is awesome, and I'm sure you will have lots of fun with it.

cool! I got a love my family famitama. it gets confusing when you don't know what to do, but once you figure everything out, its really fun!

:furawatchi:

:p it is pretty a**-kicking. They evolve so quickly! I don't remeber my P2 evolving so quickly. I've only had it a few days and already they've reached adult form! I got Princess Tamako as my main one, Megamitchi and Kinbatchi.... XD I loves them!!! ... I can very rarely catch them before they poo though... I got it in the potty maybe four times.... DX WHY DON'T THEY GO IN THE POTTY?! I wish they would beep before they go.... :eek:

I love V5; I've had mine for a while now and it's a bit beaten up, but I bought some batteries and woke it up and reset it for a fresh start. It is a lot easier to take care of than V4 and V4.5 IMO. No job hassle, no playing games often to raise skill points, and quieter so it doesn't startle you as much when it beeps! I have a Love My Family familitchi.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back