I got it! ^^

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OOH YES! It's so exciting and so full of promise! Yay, Harry Potter! I am in love with Harry Potter and reread the series each time. But this time I forgot, but that's okay. Harry Potter from the fourth book on is really fat. I mean, the books are fat, not Harry Potter himself. And even the first, second, and third book is kind of fat. I love good fat books. But if they are bad fat books then I will tend to fall asleep here and there. J.K. Rowling made the last book nice and fat.

I want it so bad! It was sold out at all the stores I checked yesterday. I will check again today because I really can't wait to read it!

I've already finished it today after two nights of staying up to Three 3:30 AM in the morning. D: Gosh sad to know this is the end of the HP Seires.

I've already finished it today after two nights of staying up to Three 3:30 AM in the morning. D: Gosh sad to know this is the end of the HP Seires.
Yeah my mum picked it me up on Saturday but I was going out so I could only start reading when I go home. I've finished it now though, I thought it was really good too.

I'd like to see what other books she puts out, if she does.

Yes, my dad got it for me today. It is great so far. I dont see how it is that big. The 5th one was bigger... 0.o

I want it so bad! It was sold out at all the stores I checked yesterday. I will check again today because I really can't wait to read it!
I bought it! ;) Now I'm halfway through it and like 4 people have already died. I lost count!

I got it opening night! I went on vacation after though, so I still haven't finished reading it. :(

I got it two days ago but I just started reading it on midnight, yesterday and in about three house I got up to Chapter Eight. I'll read more later because I have to get off the computer at 11pm anyway...

So much action in like Chapters 3-7!

I also bought it for $18 at Wal-Mart. :(

SPOILER (In white, don't worry. DO NOT HIGHLIGHT UNLESS YOU WANT TO READ A SPOILER): I was so close to crying when I read about Hedwig dead. ='(

Last edited by a moderator:
I agree with you, Tamagotchi93! I was SO sad when she died!

I only just finished reading the book today and, well, I'm not going to give the story away but I really just loved the ending. A little cheesy but very happy. ^_^

Latest posts

Back