I got Mimitchi???

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TamaRae

Reaction score
So yesterday was a normal day. I wasn’t taking the BEST care of my tama in the world (he got down to one heart) but then… I got Mimitchi! The best one!
So I’m asking y’all for some help on understanding how and why this miracle happened:mimitci:

Some say to get the best (cared for) characters, that you have to take perfect care of them.

But from my experience, as long as you don’t make any care mistakes, it seems to be good enough care. The number of dropped hearts doesn't seem to matter unless they drop completely and are ignored until the attention icon goes away after around 15 minutes.

Congratulations!

Some say to get the best (cared for) characters, that you have to take perfect care of them.

But from my experience, as long as you don’t make any care mistakes, it seems to be good enough care. The number of dropped hearts doesn't seem to matter unless they drop completely and are ignored until the attention icon goes away after around 15 minutes.

Congratulations!

You can actually have up to two care mistakes and get Mimitchi or Mametchi (P2 or P1). Care mistake categories only have two factors…

>2 care mistakes (zero hearts for more than 15 minin hungry or happy, forget to turn light off when asleep) will get you Mametchi, Ginjirotchi, or Maskutchi.

< or equal to 3 care mistakes will get you one of the three duck (bad care) tamas.

What determines which of the three you get in both cases is actually discipline calls. Not missing any calls will get you Mametchi, missing one call will get you Ginjirotchi, and missing two or more will get you Maskutchi if we are talking about the good care trio.

Also if you get Maskutchi, >6 care mistakes with no discipline misses since adulthood will get you Bill (secret character). If this is a 2018 rerelease model, it doesn’t matter how you get Maskutchi. The amount of discipline you give it before becoming Maskutchi does not matter in this case.

If it is an original model from 1997, getting the secret character must be done from a Maskutchi that recieved no discipline at all till adulthood.

I used P1 names, but the same rules apply to the P2 counterparts.

Latest posts

Back