I got my kitty!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

liongirl

TamaTalk Supporter
TamaTalk Angelgotchi
Reaction score
We finally got our kitty today! She has only had her name for three weeks, so we've decided to change it. I talked it over with my boyfriend, and he agreed to let the members of TT help with the name! So, will you help us come up with something? I'll leave this up probably about a week in total so that we can get a bunch of ideas, and then I'll ask a guide to close it. Start naming! I'll give you a picture to help you with ideas (I might be adding more pictures, so check back!):

Here is my kittycat

More pictures!!!

Taking pictures of her is really hard!

In her cat carrier on our way home from getting her

The gray on her left side, since you've seen her right

Last edited by a moderator:
I like the patches on her back. That is one cute cat. What was her name orginaly?
She was dumped at a country home and nobody knows what her name was before she was dumped. For the last three weeks her name has been Molly.. but we really don't like that name too much (we've known a few people and animals we didn't like with that name), so we wanna change it.

Your kitty is so cute!

Yeah. I like Pumpkin and Splotches.

What about Patches?

Here are some:

Media [meh-dee-a]

Estella [from the book Great Expecatations- my fav. :D ]

Mao [Mandarin for cat]

Here are some:Media [meh-dee-a]

Estella [from the book Great Expecatations- my fav. :D ]

Mao [Mandarin for cat]
I REALLY like Media.. that's definitely going on my "final options" list... I'm loving the names you guys are giving me! Keep 'em comin, we're not very creative so the more options you give us, the better off we are :p

She was dumped at a country home and nobody knows what her name was before she was dumped. For the last three weeks her name has been Molly.. but we really don't like that name too much (we've known a few people and animals we didn't like with that name), so we wanna change it.
Really? You know she does kinda look like a Molly. I say keep the name you're been calling her. I'd hate to see the kitty cat confused about what she's called. It's easier as a kitten but grown cats get accustomed to nicknames. She's a cute mollycat :D

Sarnia [sarn-ee-aa]

Mika [Mee-ka]

Storm [i think you know]

Cute cat by the way. :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Really? You know she does kinda look like a Molly. I say keep the name you're been calling her. I'd hate to see the kitty cat confused about what she's called. It's easier as a kitten but grown cats get accustomed to nicknames. She's a cute mollycat :D
We just got her today, and the person we got her from told us she hadn't learned her name yet because nothing happened when you called it.

Aww! Cute Kitty Cat!

Names I would suggest are:

Shiela

Selena

Charlotte

Caddie/Cady

Carla

Sadie

Summer

I hope I helped! ;)

I like the name Kit for a cat. It's sweet and goes with the animal.

What about Shade? Or Patches?

Smuge

weezy

mazzey{ may-z}

rose bud

witney

angel

reika

lue-lue

missy

shuger(baby,mama,)

suger sweet seanna