I GOT THE MIRROR!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

kupatchithelover

Reaction score
i got the mirror on the v4!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :( :p :D but is the mirror a one time use item

It can be used as often as you want. And you don't need the make up to do it. When you use it, it will show you your tama's close up picture.. A cute smile, a face different from the one you get when you press C. And if you have the make up, then you can see your tama in make up, however, your tama might not show it's face, and you'll hear a AHAH noise.

Last edited by a moderator:
I didnt know that O_O" cool!

If you don't mind my off topic ness , what does the koo koo clock do ? since we're talking about items.

If you put on the cuckoo clock just before 9am, 10am, 11am etc. the cuckoo clock will ring at 9am, 10am, 11am or whatever time it happens to be.

turns out she is proud of the makeup!! but did you know the boy tamas can put on makeup to? yes i tested it,i sent the mirror to my v4.5 that has a boy and i sent some makeup he put it on and it showed him wearin makeup.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back