I got the New V4.5

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

manicpanicd

Reaction score
Ok so what are the new jobs? How do I know what I am picking when I get to choose a job? Anyone have any info on this? What about the Likes/Dislikes of food for the 4.5?

well what i did was go to google and type in tamagotchi v4.5(and then what you want to find)

I got a lot of Yahoo Answers things, people askin when the 4.5 was coming out and if the PC Pack was worth it or not, I can find character charts and such but not what I want lol

After you have become a adult, you will get a job offering in about 24 hours. When a [!] letter comes in the mail from Nazotchi :( then you will go to a job offering screen. You will be able to choose from about 5 random jobs. Press 'A' to look at the jobs available. Press 'B' to choose and apply for the job. If all members of the panel (judges) raise up a 'O' your tamagotchi passes the interview!

If you get a 'X' then you fail the interview but don't worry you should get another job offering in a few hours, or the next day!

Skill points affect this result!

Hope i helped, and have a great tama-talking day!! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back