I h8 furbys

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Furbys are great, they seems like gremlins (but the good version, Gizmo remember!)

Shelbys are cute too. I have 2 shelbys and 2 original 1998 furbys in my collection (one is japanise)

They're cute and kool like tamagotchis.

If you hate them you hate all electronic pets.

What is freaky? a plushie electronic pets who can talk and sing or a dead guy on tv news?

Don't say these words if other guyz think they're cutie. they could say something like this of yr fav electr/pets!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, why are you posting in 'Furby Talk'? By all means if you hated Furbys you would stay away from this board.

So, if you don't like furbys, don't come to Furby talk! Makes sence right!?

Interesting. Then why are you bothing to post on the Furby borad? ;)
I'm with yah! Look at post above you're's. Because if you think about it, posting on you hate something in a board you don't have to go on, Is in a way spamming.

Well, why are you posting in 'Furby Talk'? By all means if you hated Furbys you would stay away from this board.  

So, if you don't like furbys, don't come to Furby talk! Makes sence right!?
Um, but Mangorox, this is a place to talk about Furbys. It's not a topic for Furby lovers, or Furby haters. It's for both. ;)

Um, but Mangorox, this is a place to talk about Furbys. It's not a topic for Furby lovers, or Furby haters. It's for both. :D
Ditto that. It isn't "Furby lovers Talk", it's FurbyTalk.

I don't like them myself. They scare me :D .

awww, Well, that's too bad.Furbys are really cute and have a certain charm. I have quite a few including a Japanese one.

The new incarnation of Furby should be out by late August? Somewhere between there and before Christmas. I know I'll be getting one. :D

Shelbys are also really great. They end up doing more than Furby and are very funny! They also have a bit of an attitude. Very charming :D
I LIKE FURBYS TOO!

Everyone says there demon-possesed and things like that.

Furbys are actually fun! I have one!

(mega-mya):i h8 furbys :lol: : I agree.tamagotchis are well better

(mega-mya):exactly
Moderators or Administrator should be cancelled this threads... I don't understand why certain persons post this things... sounds like black or white? *** :lol:

Maybe furbys hate you..
hehe very funny today i'm getting a furby AND I LIKE FURBYS!!

i h8 furbys
*snort* whats the point? by the way keep your dislikes to yourselves!!! what is a employee of hasbro came on here then you'd be sorry! :D :huh: :huh: :D they all agree

yes tamas are better, but i think that furbys are just fine! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back