I had a dream

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What do you thnk the phrase said means?

• 1.Will I hurt her?

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • [No response text]

• 2.Will Tai Lung come back and hurt her more?

• [No response text]

• 3.Will she die and is imagining my pain?

• [No response text]

• 4.Will I die and is imagining her pain?

• [No response text]

• 5.Will another arrow hurt her?

• [No response text]

• 6.Will we break up?

• 7. Other

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Uhm....

o.0

It's a dream, wehre your in love with a tiger...I doubt that will EVER happen in real life, so don't worry about it.

Maybe you ate something before you went to bed that disturbed your dreams?

For the past three nights, I have had a dream about Tigress (As in Master Tigress from Kung Fu Panda) and Last night (I'm her husband on my dreams) we were fighting on the Jade Bowl when she slumps against me. An arrow flys straight into her arms, and I lay her down on the ground and pull the arrow out of her arm. Just before I pull, She comes to. As I pull, and she screams.I stare at horror, because now she's crying. And (I admit) I have fallen in love with her (in the real world even), but when she asks what I did, I told her not to worry, it's out. Tigress then says

"I'm not worried about the arrow... It's what is coming after"

I told my math teacher about it, and she what will come after may hurt worse than hte arrow does.

I came up with some ideas on what she may be talking about, but I'm not sure which one:

Will I hurt her

Will Tai Lung come back and hurt her more?

Will she die and is imagining my pain?

Will I die and is imagining her pain?

Will another arrow hurt her?

Will we break up?

I may need help on this, so feel free to post which one you think might be it. If you choose Other, please specify wich one.
u might both dieIn ur dreams, (not in real life). Otherwise, it's normal 2 hav dreams similair 2 this. Who knows, it might not come back 2 haunt u! :ichigotchi: :( :huh:

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah not really.
A dream is just a picture in your mind. It's not real. It will never be real because you can't marry a freakin' tiger!

Dude that's just sick!
In my dreams, I'm a tiger, and I'm married to her! OKAY??!?!?!?!

Well, lets look deeper into this dream.

An arrow means pleasure follows this dream. Entertainments, festivals and pleasant journeys may be expected. Suffering will cease.

This may seem weird, seeing as the dream was about hurt, but that may just be a cover

Dreaming about love of animals (even if you are an animal in the dream) indicates contentment with what you possess, though you may not think so. For a time, fortune will crown you.

Which starts to slot in to the arrow...

Finally, dreaming about tigers (in this case, Tigeress) means power or beauty.

Does this relate to anything in your life? School, family, self confidence.

Hope this helped!

...o.o

I really don't see the point of this topic.

I mean she's a fictional character in your dream.

It's not gonna happen in real life, bud.

I'm still confused at what your asking.

You want to know...how to save your tiger wife in your dream?

O_O

Um. I don;t understand.. You love a fictional character? Uh, can't you decided either or not to harm her?

PS: Are you a animal in your dream? Or are you a human? Because I personally think hat Human/Animal relationships are.. Unorthedox. O______O

You might both dieIn your dreams, (not in real life). Otherwise, it's normal to have dreams similar to this. Who knows, it might not come back to haunt you! :unsure: :mellow: ;)
*EDITED post: Some people can't understand chatspeak. Please try to spell in full, clear sentences, thanks, BG :3*

~

Anyway.Uh, it's kinda like.. A fanfiction. xD I remember when Iused to have dreams about Elliot [Please shoot me now. ._.] ...

Just talk to someone about it?

I'm being punked right??.....

Well if I'm not....Then...Wow. I know Master Tigress because I saw Kung Fu Panda. The voice of her is Angelina Jolie...Maybe your in love with her? She's a really famous celebrity....But this is just a dream and its not possible or probable that this will EVER happen to you. Your a little to obsessed with this character. I suggest you don't think about it too much and just get over it. It may mean SOMETHING but not what your thinking of.

So. . . you had a dream, that you're married, to a fictional tiger? And you're asking us advice? o.o Uhh. Dude, get a grip on reality, seriously.

u scare me :furawatchi:

seriously its just a dream, nothings gonna happen

Last edited by a moderator:
In my dreams, I'm a tiger, and I'm married to her! OKAY??!?!?!?!
Dude... I've had dreams that I was a stray dog. But I don't freak out and think I'm going to hurt people. You know why?? It's just a dream. It's not real. It will never be real.

I think you need to take a few steps away from the Tv, the light can screw with your mind a bit.

Tigress is not a real person, she is not a tangible object, you can not obtain her in real life, therefore you won't hurt her in real life. Nor will you marry her or have any relations with her whatsoever other than watching her on the television.

Talk to your therapist or something, and find a tangible object to focus on. Really. Falling in love with a cartoon character is not healthy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back