I had a dream...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

katieecob

Reaction score
once I was having a dream(obviosly) :blink: and my tama fell apart. :D :D I ahd to debug it to get it back working :D I got a pencil(duh) :D and debugged it. :D I put it back together and it automaticlly chosed :furawatch i: tor me tama and It started going hyperspeed. :lol: Then the tama died. :D when My tama doesn't die it goes back to tama planet.

Then this sort of ninjathing appeared :lol: and got really angry :lol: then It died and I got sucked into the screen.

I was a mattaritchi and I pooed and everything just like normal :D But it was freaky being on a screennn. Then I was about to die :D

but the dream ended.

have you had any tama dreams?

What's with the (obviosly) and (duh)? You don't have to add that. :ichigotchi:

Haha yeah I actually have had a dream about tamas, but not really like yours.

I was at the dentist and after they did all that toothy stuff on my teeth they gave me a V6 for being a good girl lol. The dentist also gave a tama to my friends so we ended up playing with them together in the dentists office. :wacko:

I had a Tamagotchi dream after I saw some episodes on YouTube. I was a Mametchi and was in the school thing.. it was funny. I kind of enjoyed it to be honest, haha.

I seem to have a tamagotchi with me in my dreams sometimes. Like in one dream, I was walking towards a cabin in a snowy landscape, and I realized I left my tama on a rock nearby, so I went back to get it. Now that I think about it, that landscaped looked like a picture I drew in my art class, but with color added in (the picture was greyscale, but that cabin was definitely brown) and that rock. :eek: Sadly, I don't really remember the other dreams I had, but I know I had a tamagotchi with me.

I had a dream that my tamagotchi, Dotty, turned into a Ringotchi. Then the next day, guess what? SHE TURNED INTO A RINGOTCHI! :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back