i haev no freinds :(

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

hottmama24

Reaction score
MOVED TO : Introductions Forum

ok i just got this account and i dont no what to do and i dont haev any friends!!! :angry: :wub: :wub: :furawatchi:

Last edited by a moderator:
well if u need help,all u could have done is pm some1 with out having to make a topic about it,u could pm a TT guid,if u need help,anyhow wat do u need help with?

hi! welcome to Tama Talk. The first thing you would want to do is introduce yourself at in introductions forum here> https://www.tamatalk.com/IB/index.php?showforum=14. Then you can just post in other forums, helping other tamatalkers, asking questions and stuff like that! And if you want friends, you just PM someone that you would like to be friends with. ;) :D

ok i just got this account and i dont no what to do and i dont haev any friends!!! :D :mellow: :kuribotchi: ;)
i dont know any one to it is hard b/c u look andu know nothing will happen :lol:

sry but this is spam

did u make a introduction topic? if you havent thats the first thing to do :)

if you want friends, just pm someone- anyone really, or put NEED FRIENDS in ur siggy ;)

if u need something, just pm meh@

Of course I'll be your friend! Please PM me and we'll chat,share gossip and news and do fun stuff and games together! I'll make stuff and share stuff with you!

Sure,Ill be your friend just PM me.

(How many Times have i typed out those words?)

Im getting to old for this xD

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back