i hate adminnnnnnnnnn

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
once again request this topic be closed

p.s probably last time i have 2 say that

Exactly! In another post that same dude said " I hate Tamatalk it's Rubbish!"

How stupid! Who would be on this site if they hated it!! :( :lol: :D :( :(
maybe they have friends on here

if there are any tamaguides listening(reading)will u PLEASE close this topic because admin is nice,and i like he\she.and if u (lucaz)say anything else bad about admin,i will report u.u are very mean.and i dont think that u really "hate" admin,and that you just want attention,because u have done something like this before.if i were admin,i would SOOOO band u.u dont even deserve to know admin.i do NOT like u at all.u should just shut your mouth,leave this sight,and never return.

I was the first one to report you when you posted that first topic! so shut it and HA! HA! HA! HA! * falls to the floor laughing* :( :( :( :D :lol: :D B) ;) B) :p :( :D
ppl that are saying shutup and stuff like that you guys are just making it worse. And Lucz(sp??)she/hes probley taking you topic off because its either a bad topic or you topic isn't anything like wat this whole site is about. I'm just saying and i request this topic closed as well.

Alright, alright! Time out, you guys... You all lives once so it's too short to have silly arugements like this... Best way to do, just ignore people you don't like so that way it's less trouble. :D

Alright, alright! Time out, you guys... You all lives once so it's too short to have silly arugements like this... Best way to do, just ignore people you don't like so that way it's less trouble. :D
true

I PMed JC about this, it should be closed and lucaz warned or banned.

Okay, since there are so many requests, I am happy to close it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back