i hate america

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

do you hate america/

• yes,america is horrible

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no,i love america

• i dont care for it

• whats america?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why do you hate it so much,i hate our president,but i love this country,and we're lucky to live in it.
President Bush could make more sensible decisions regarding war and everything... I dislike him quite a lot but I do't really hate him.

I quite like America, It doesn't seem like a bad place... It has some attractions I would probably enjoy to see. Although I am a very proud Australian I wouldn't mind being American either.

I think everyone should be proud of their country and where they live.

... Like he dicides if you and you'r family lived. If he said: 'Oh I dont like the Smith family go kill them.' Then you would be dead! He has everything in his hands! ...
Unfortunately, animallover45 is pretty close to the truth. The govt can throw any old person in Guantanamo Bay and claim they have "terrorist connections" and whatnot. According to the dictator prez himself, Guantanamo is the "legal equivalent of outer space," meaning they can pretty much do whatever they want there; even torture. Our rights as Americans are incredibly limited by the patriot act and the like. The Habeus Corpeus is gone. No more appealling if you are unlawfully detained. The government's fist is clamping tighter and tighter around us. There is a sort of survalliance system in effect now - think back to the wiretappings. Anyone can be thrown onto a terrorist watch list, even for something as trivial as protesting the war.

As if that weren't enough, the Iraq war is a total waste of valueable resources. It's an unwinnable conflict - the fascist regime that leads our country is always preaching about how we need to "win the war." How can you win a war when there is no actual goal? What is the objective? Where are the terrorists? Why are we wasting time there? Iraq posed no threat. It's a ridiculous squandering of lives and money. And so what do we do? Throw more troops over there. That's the ticket! :huh:

People die every day, and for what? Sure, Saddam wasn't the most charming fellow, but it wasn't our business to go barging in and get rid of him. What did we gain? Nothing. Frankly, the Iraqis haven't gained much either, considering their country is now a smush pot of an infrastructureless government and conflict.

Hey, remember that guy Osama who actually attacked us? Whatever happened to him? Ah, who cares; it's Iraq we should worry about, right? Right...?

I suppose America may be a nice place to live in. It probably was pretty nice in the past. Sure, we do still have most of our rights, and truthfully enough, we as Americans have grown so used to free speech and other such rights, we may be able to come together and overthrow the evil that presides over our nation if they start getting so oppressive even the fools who still like him take notice. The tide is turning and I doubt another Republican will be put into office in '08. The dems have control over the house and senate again, which is better than what it was. Anyone is better than the current prez, though.

A lot of this info also appears in this article. Have a look if you have some time.

Last edited by a moderator:
i even live in america and i hate it :huh: :huh:
I live in Australia and it is a lucky country too. I used to live in America for 3 years though

and i admit it is a very lucky countrie. But we all have our opinions. there must be a reason you hate America! :huh:

i live in australia as well so i am a very lucky person no war or anything lyk that but i hav always loved america i don't no y.... but y do u hate it?

Well I think are schooling is GREAT! I love America! The person who started this is like the only one who hates America on here! I think that America is fantastic! And whoever said that Americans are stuck up. Well I'm not. I mean sometimes I am when I am mad. But everyone has their moments! And if Americans are then so are candians, But I think everyone can be mean or stuck up! But anyways, I love America!
:huh: * removed* no im not the only one thats hates america AMERICANS ARE MURRDERERS do you know what we have benn doing to other countries.....for 1 aroung the 1980s (or somtin) there was this country that didnt do anything to use and we crashed a plane into the country (i dont know whitch one i forgot) and that plane was filled with toxic gas and it killed aroun1000 people and thats just one thing we did :huh:

o and because americans are stuck up that dosent mean canadians are :huh:

and the president cant kill people he will get taken out of office :huh:

*post edited to removed some inappropriate language*

I'm thankful to live in America. I hate the reputation Americans get as "stuck-up." Sure, some of us are, but I'm sure there are stuck-up people in Britian, Russia, Africa, Australia, France, Italy, and everywhere else too. I'm really glad I live here. I have a good life and family. I feel really sorry for the people who live in certain poor places in Africa and other places who have practically no money. ^_^ While I might dislike certain people here, I love America as a whole.

:D * removed* no im not the only one thats hates america AMERICANS ARE MURRDERERS do you know what we have benn doing to other countries.....for 1 aroung the 1980s (or somtin) there was this country that didnt do anything to use and we crashed a plane into the country (i dont know whitch one i forgot) and that plane was filled with toxic gas and it killed aroun1000 people and thats just one thing we did :rolleyes:
o and because americans are stuck up that dosent mean canadians are :eek:

and the president cant kill people he will get taken out of office :eek:

The other countries are fighting us! We're just trying to defend ourselves!

The president never killed anybody. He's using the army to defend the country. The terrorists are the ones that crashed that plane.

Matchy :eek:

If America is so bad, why do people from EVERY country try to get in? People wait years to get here. People die trying to get in.

How many people do you see lining up to leave?

One of our greatest freedoms is the freedom to LEAVE. So if anyone does not understand how lucky they are to be in the US, I advise you exercise that freedom.

People poo-poo the US constantly but when it comes down to it, it is rare for people to pack up and leave.

And topic starter, it would have been helpful to this topic if you would go on to explain just WHY you don't like it here. I know for a fact you are spoiled beyond imagination here. How about you go live in a 3rd world country. Most of Africa really sucks. Horrible and very corrupt governments there. Go give that a shot. South America isn't all that great either or try Mexico. Tell us how those places are.. :unsure:

I expect a report in 10 years explaining your experiences there. Tell me how you did not want to come back to the US again. Tell me how you did not wish every day you were here where you are free to be yourself and think your own thoughts and go about your day as you wish.

I don't hate America just the way our president runs the *expletives deleted* country! And the stuff we do to the environment!! Why don't we take the money we put into military defence and send it to Africa where they can use it!!! I confess, I'm a hippie/flower child. But why do we have wars? They are sooo stupid!!! We kill people for fame and money!!! Our president is agreedy b****rd! I hate the way he runs the contry!!! :unsure: :huh: :eek: :lol: :) :) ;)

I don't hate America just the way our president runs the *expletives deleted* country! And the stuff we do to the environment!! Why don't we take the money we put into military defence and send it to Africa where they can use it!!! I confess, I'm a hippie/flower child. But why do we have wars? They are sooo stupid!!! We kill people for fame and money!!! Our president is agreedy b****rd! I hate the way he runs the contry!!! :p :p :p :p :p :p :p
We do give money to Africa. But why should we give all our money to them? They need to sort things out for themselves (along with all the help they are getting.) They'll never improve if they try to survive off of donations. They need to figure out how to run countrys well for themselves, just like we did. Even though our country is 'rich' we still need money to improve our military (what if our country gets invaded someday?), our educations system, our roads, and other things.

I live in Canada so I dont have much of an opinion..

But I know this for a fact, Canada and America have been voted BEST place in the world to live.

//-lWeRide

I don't hate America just the way our president runs the *expletives deleted* country! And the stuff we do to the environment!! Why don't we take the money we put into military defence and send it to Africa where they can use it!!! I confess, I'm a hippie/flower child. But why do we have wars? They are sooo stupid!!! We kill people for fame and money!!! Our president is agreedy **! I hate the way he runs the contry!!! :p :p :p :p :p :p :p
**No swearing, you know that. Let's keep it mature.
^^ We are the only country in the world that sends huge amounts of aid and money to Africa. No other country has ever done as much as we do.

Other places have no environmental protection laws. Asia has almost none that are enforced. South America...forget about it. Africa isn't as densely populated, therefore it is not an issue. Europe isn't as keen on conservation as we are. Australia is the only other one who is doing great with this issue.

We have wars because if we did NOT do something, they made it very clear we would've been attacked again. The same groups of people who killed thousands of innocent Americans in one shot have attacked us several times before. We have also thwarted many attempted attacks. I'd like to hear your solution for stopping the actions of people who live to kill our citizens. And this is fact, because the attackers proclaim it themselves. What would you rather we do?

In almost any other country, you would not have the FREEDOM to call yourself a hippie or a flower child. You can thank America for that. And for the great assortment of clothes you wear. And for all the delicious foods you can eat. The computer that you can access the Internet on. Clearly you do not understand how your life would be different in other places. I think you need to give a thought to all the people who dream to live here, and be thankful that you have the option

^^ We are the only country in the world that sends huge amounts of aid and money to Africa. No other country has ever done as much as we do.
Other places have no environmental protection laws. Asia has almost none that are enforced. South America...forget about it. Africa isn't as densely populated, therefore it is not an issue. Europe isn't as keen on conservation as we are. Australia is the only other one who is doing great with this issue.

We have wars because if we did NOT do something, they made it very clear we would've been attacked again. The same groups of people who killed thousands of innocent Americans in one shot have attacked us several times before. We have also thwarted many attempted attacks. I'd like to hear your solution for stopping the actions of people who live to kill our citizens. And this is fact, because the attackers proclaim it themselves. What would you rather we do?

In almost any other country, you would not have the FREEDOM to call yourself a hippie or a flower child. You can thank America for that. And for the great assortment of clothes you wear. And for all the delicious foods you can eat. The computer that you can access the Internet on. Clearly you do not understand how your life would be different in other places. I think you need to give a thought to all the people who dream to live here, and be thankful that you have the option.
Hats of to AH.

*applauds*

I totaly agree- thank you for putting my thoughts in words!

:p * removed* no im not the only one thats hates america AMERICANS ARE MURRDERERS do you know what we have benn doing to other countries.....for 1 aroung the 1980s (or somtin) there was this country that didnt do anything to use and we crashed a plane into the country (i dont know whitch one i forgot) and that plane was filled with toxic gas and it killed aroun1000 people and thats just one thing we did :p
o and because americans are stuck up that dosent mean canadians are :p

and the president cant kill people he will get taken out of office :p

Very wrong there, my friend, very wrong. We aren't "murderers", we wouldn't be dumb enough to smash planes into our own buildings.And not all Americans are stuck up, where

did you get that? And when did we ever say that Canadians were stuck up? Learn your facts.

Anyways I am gratefull to be able to live in this country, very gratefull. I'm lucky enough to not live in Africa or some other place where life is hard. You'r lucky you live here, people are dying to get here, to escape hardships and all that. And you don't sound like you live in America at all, what person hates the country they reside in and brings the Canadians into all this?

:p * removed* no im not the only one thats hates america AMERICANS ARE MURRDERERS do you know what we have benn doing to other countries.....for 1 aroung the 1980s (or somtin) there was this country that didnt do anything to use and we crashed a plane into the country (i dont know whitch one i forgot) and that plane was filled with toxic gas and it killed aroun1000 people and thats just one thing we did :p
o and because americans are stuck up that dosent mean canadians are :p

and the president cant kill people he will get taken out of office :p

Not all Americans are murderers. Trust me, we had American kids come to our school once... Were we all shot? as you can probably tell no because I am here.

But anyway, It's your decision to hate your country and probably no one on TT can change that.

Not all Americans are murderers. Trust me, we had American kids come to our school once... Were we all shot? as you can probably tell no because I am here.But anyway, It's your decision to hate your country and probably no one on TT can change that.
I agree with you. :)

I think....

There are horrible English people. There are horrible Amerians. In every country there is somebody there that are bad. But evilrobots, that doesn't mean you have to treat all Amerians with 'the same brush'.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back