I hate everything about school.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I have like 4 friends, not that many, but enough. One of them I've known since 2nd grade but she goes to a different school now and she is changing so I don't know about her ;-; One of them goes to my school but has none of our classes, not even lunch! And one of them is in most of our classes except homeroom and 4th period. And finally my best friend has all my classes! Even homeroom and we are both Assistants for the same place :D So that's great~ We don't have lockers, only for PE we have lockers which aren't that great. I wish we did have lockers because I hate carrying around a heavy backpack all day and stuff. It's not that clean, but not that dirty either, it's pretty normal actually :/ A lot of people are a** holes though and just think they are cool for acting dumb and it's so stupid. And then my science teacher freakin' assigns so much homework and we barely started school and it's annoying and she already gave us a science test for one of the chapters. I don't like her. She is always changing her mind on things and getting confused and I can't understand her that well! She like says what the homework is but then she's like "never mind don't do this or do this instead" and I come back the next and it ends up both things are due and she is so confusing! That woman needs to make up her mind.

You should be grateful that you actually have a free education unlike some parts of the world where women can't even go to school.
This.

I tell people this all the time...

I personally like school, only to see everyone but I hate the work.

Well, then I just had to go to 3 different schools. The first one was a mess, and expensive.

~Emmaus (Yeah, a private)~

1. Preschool: Everyone got what they wanted. AND I was always chosen to go to the older room, or younger room to help out. And it was hard work. Well, that's not a complaint but you really should't make little kids do work. Geez!

2.(skipping kinder it was alright) 1st grade: Putting your head down? What the heck does that do? > ;) The good thing is if you forget to do your homework you do half of it, they give you full credit and you can go, well, "play."

3.2nd grade: There was this kid. YES "this kid." And we gave her tickets to our ballet recital (Ballet isn't really that girly, there are a ton of BOYS who do it, and its really hard) and she said if I didn't stay with her to play with the sand, she would rip up the tickets. Those cost, like, $25 and we gave her TWO. I went to drink the water, and I told her I would be right back but... She was ABOUT to rip them, the teacher caught her and said if she did rip them, She needed to give $50 back to me. This was one kid, but the teacher spoils the other kids like crazy.

4.3rd grade(YAY NEW SCHOOL I THOUGHT WAS BETTER: People were just darn mean. I had this GRUDGE against this girl, she hated me but she still "stayed" with me, but after a long conversation with her friend... I REALIZED SOMETHING. It was the work of HATE. I super investigated and then... It was a note. And more. And this girl was a SECOND GRADER. How is that even possible? Then it showed hate more. And more. They did't share the ball, and you were clearly not to keep the ball to yourself.... Agh, next one.

5. 4th grade: Mmm i don't know someone was literally killing me inside so I blew off it, that year went quick without any pain. BLEH. Too long, geeeez.

You should be grateful that you actually have a free education unlike some parts of the world where women can't even go to school.
Some people have bad experiences at school. Yes, they should be grateful for their education, but that doesn't mean they have to love the experience.

Your situation sounds similar to mine when I was in sixth grade.

The best thing for you to do is to ignore the people that are making fun of you. Stick with your group of friends, and focus on your schoolwork during classes. Don't let annoying kids interfere with your schoolwork or your social life.

Wow, I feel really sorry for you.

I hope life gets better soon. My prayers are with you.

:( (

^Well maybe something happened that UPSET them. It might be the worst thing they have ever gone through, so don't they have a right to be sad?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back