I HATE PIXEL CHIX!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
^ Lol, it's what I like to buy/collect! =D-bratztroxg
lol, do you collect more toys or something, that you have alot? like tamagotchis??

i collect pixel chix and tamagotchis... but im bit more addicted to pixel chix! :huh:

i have tamas: 2 v3, 1 v4, 1 v5 and 3 first generations tamas.. thats all.. i think.. o and i have alot fake tamas, but those are cute too :D

^ Yes, I love Tamagotchis as well! And Webkinz, but Pixel Chix are my toy-obsession. :D I spend most of my money on them, but I also like buying Webkinz with anything spare that I have left. =)

And I agree, I think that fake Tamas are cute! They aren't when the person lies that they are real Tamas, though, but that's getting rarer.

-bratztroxg

I don't mind Pixel Chix. I have one, actually.

I don't play with it anymore though. They're entertaining, but I think that they get a bit boring after a while.

I don't mind Pixel Chix. I have one, actually.
I don't play with it anymore though. They're entertaining, but I think that they get a bit boring after a while.
That's actually what many of my friends think. =)

I guess I just don't get bored of them that quickly!

That's actually what many of my friends think. =)I guess I just don't get bored of them that quickly!
lol, me too.

My friend has got a PC house, but got bored very quickly, so she sold it to me for 7 euro

Meh, Ive never had one or played with one. So I dont know, but they seem ''too'' girly for me.
Yes, they are very girly! I'll admit that!

I guess they're not everyone's cup of tea. ^_^

And SweeTchi, you got an awesome deal!!

Peace out

xx

I dislike them too; not because they break but because they are quite expensive at 40$ [at least where i bought em they were 40$] and i get bored with it pretty easily. Some verisons of it makes lotsa noise and well there are just lots of reasons to NOT like them. :ichigotchi:
I got two yesterday for under £15 ($30)

I remember crying when mine left and then the ghost came and I was freaked. I didn't play with it untill 5 days after. that's a record for me considering I play with them every day. (Mines beside me right now!) They're just so darn fun!.

My little step sister had one of those Pixel Chicks, but I didn't really like it at all... It was ok for a little bit, but I don't even remember what one it was, but there were only, like, 4 little animations for the girl, and they played over and over again, and it go really, really annoying. Like, my step sister tried to tell me why it was fun and stuff, but i didn't get it at all, the only time that I honestly thought it was fun was when she got another and connected them and they were talking or something, i remember at the very least, it was interesting.

But, then again, even as a little kid (I'm 18 now, like... 21 days away from 19, holy crap) I didn't really like things like that, you know, like Barbies? heck, I went to a Metallica concert at 13, so I wasn't really girlish enough for things like Pixel Chicks I think. But hey, my step sister likes them, and that seems to bee enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back