I hate this girl!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

chellybell123

Reaction score
Okay so it is that girl Imane again lately I have been really nice to her even when she annoyed me a bit. She has been nice to me but now she is starting to be mean. Okay so almost everyday I come to school with my hair down but a few days ago I came to school with a headband in my hair also and I heard her say "what are we in the 70's?" and at lunch the person she said that to said that she was talking about me.

The next day at the carrider area I was talking to her and my other friend Elizabeth. I dont remember what I was talking about but I remember saying my first name and my middle name. Then she started saying stuff about how to pronounce my name heres what happened.

She said "You dont pronounce your name like that you pronounce it like Chel-see-ah."

I got really mad.

I said "Dont you think I know how to pronounce my own name?" Well I kind of shouted at her.

She said "No and I know better english then you."

I shouted "Oh lets see I was born in America and you were born in Marocco how could you possibly know better english then me?!?"

She said "Oh and Lynn is a stupid middle name."

I said "I will just pretend like I didn't hear that" But then before she could say anything else her car came and she left.

The next day she told me she was going to tell the teacher that I said that the teacher was a cruel cockroach.

I said "I never said that but I do remember you calling her a very mean name that you actually did say."

She said "So if you say that you never said that she will never believe you."

I shouted "Look if I am coming down you are coming down with me!"

She never told the teacher that I said that but she is really starting to get on my nerves. I hate her! ;)

Shes really not worth being nice to her. Shes really mean and I think you should tell a teacher/principal.

Off Topic: I love your avvie chellybell123!

You should go to your school counselor and explain what this girl has done to you. Your counselor will be able to help you and the girl become civilized toward each other. [if that made any sense, but you get the point, right?]

Stop being nice to her.

I mean, don't be utterly rude either (you'll just be as bad as she is). Just ignore her.

Simply don't talk to her, and if she talks to you, blow it off. She'll get the drift you won't put up with her.

Or, turn it around so it makes her seem like a fool. If she says ''wow, ur middle name is SO stupid'' then respond back with a smile,

''Aw, thanks! I'll take that as a compliment coming from you.''

I hate this girl in my class last year named Sukhjit (her name's really weird). She's always so rude and mean to me and she says to me everyday, "you wanna mess with me?" And once she even said, "Get out of my way you fat a**." Seriously. She is so mean and rude and she made the whole class hate me. Then I switched schools. This girl is not worth being nice to. Just ignore her. And ur friends will stick up for u. You can tell a teacher or your parents about her. :)

just be nice to her. and i mean nice. freaky nice. she'll be really freaked out, and then you just get so freaking annoying that she'll avoid you at all cost! isn't that joyouse?!

Ignore her, and she will eventually find out how stupid and immature she is acting. Also don't show anger, or annoyance to her, it won't work.

Spelling :It's spelled MOrocco :(

Pardon my language but she seems like a B****. Sorry, but yeah. She's not worth your time or effort. Just peace out and she'll go away.

Okay so it is that girl Imane again lately I have been really nice to her even when she annoyed me a bit. She has been nice to me but now she is starting to be mean. Okay so almost everyday I come to school with my hair down but a few days ago I came to school with a headband in my hair also and I heard her say "what are we in the 70's?" and at lunch the person she said that to said that she was talking about me. The next day at the carrider area I was talking to her and my other friend Elizabeth. I dont remember what I was talking about but I remember saying my first name and my middle name. Then she started saying stuff about how to pronounce my name heres what happened.

She said "You dont pronounce your name like that you pronounce it like Chel-see-ah."

I got really mad.

I said "Dont you think I know how to pronounce my own name?" Well I kind of shouted at her.

She said "No and I know better english then you."

I shouted "Oh lets see I was born in America and you were born in Marocco how could you possibly know better english then me?!?"

She said "Oh and Lynn is a stupid middle name."

I said "I will just pretend like I didn't hear that" But then before she could say anything else her car came and she left.

The next day she told me she was going to tell the teacher that I said that the teacher was a cruel cockroach.

I said "I never said that but I do remember you calling her a very mean name that you actually did say."

She said "So if you say that you never said that she will never believe you."

I shouted "Look if I am coming down you are coming down with me!"

She never told the teacher that I said that but she is really starting to get on my nerves. I hate her! :(
:( I will "PRETEND" Like I DIDN'T hear that eaither! because THAT'S MY MIDDLE NAME TOO! :eek:

(TeeHee) lol

I would be very mad too! That's all so rude of her!

Please - DITCH HER

To show a "friend" I'm mad - they're like "Hi Michaela!" I just 100% IGNORE them! ;) I walk away. If they chase after me saying "Are you mad at me?" I say "What?" they are like "Stop ignoring me" I'd say "I have NO idea what you are talking about!" and I walk away :D

Ignore her like that - and DON'T let her get to you!

If she says something mean say "I have NO interest in talking to you if all you have is only the guts to say rude things twords me" and walk away. If she passes you a note - DON'T read it! RIP IT UP! If it's a sorry she owes you as much as a REAL face-to-face apology NOT a sappy note!

Be yourself - she's not you, is she?

She cant stop you for not appriciating rudness :eek:

:( I will "PRETEND" Like I DIDN'T hear that eaither! because THAT'S MY MIDDLE NAME TOO! :angry:
(TeeHee) lol

I would be very mad too! That's all so rude of her!

Please - DITCH HER

To show a "friend" I'm mad - they're like "Hi Michaela!" I just 100% IGNORE them! :D I walk away. If they chase after me saying "Are you mad at me?" I say "What?" they are like "Stop ignoring me" I'd say "I have NO idea what you are talking about!" and I walk away :p

Ignore her like that - and DON'T let her get to you!

If she says something mean say "I have NO interest in talking to you if all you have is only the guts to say rude things twords me" and walk away. If she passes you a note - DON'T read it! RIP IT UP! If it's a sorry she owes you as much as a REAL face-to-face apology NOT a sappy note!

Be yourself - she's not you, is she?

She cant stop you for not appriciating rudness ;)
Same here. Lynn is a common middle name spelled various ways I notice.

Anyway yes please follow the other people's advice. She obviously isn't interested in treating you with respect, so best thing to do is just ignore her and pretend you see right through her. If she's being that disrespectful, still go talk with a teacher you trust, but keep all your nasty comments to yourself as if you say anything to her back she will try to get you in trouble. Also witnesses like other friends who aren't on her side also help in reporting it to a teacher.

Lynn is a awsome middle name! its mine too! my best advice is to just ignore her. Bullies try to annoy you right? If you ignore her, she will see your not annoyed and quit because its not bothering you. Bullies try to make you mad, but if you dont show your anger, she will give up. :(

i wanna strangle that chick ;) lol

just for the record lynn is a BEATIFUL middle name, and that gurl is MEAN with a capital M, but next time instead of yelling at her, ingrore that immiture gurl, or better yet, dont yel at her, act SUPER clam (listen closly cuz this is what i do, works all the time) and say somthing, all mellow and what-not right after she yells at u, like "thats vrey intersting but i have better stuff to do" and if she says somthing like "O RELY?!" just be calm! say somthing like "yupers." again act like ur bored'n;stuff and walk away, be funny and sarcastic and yada yada yada

As our cheesy advice that I guidance counselor said "when you belittle others you are belittling yourself". If she have to think something bad about you, then there's nothing really good about her.

OMG that was so rude of her to say Lynn was a stupid middle name. Even Sukhjit hasn't said anything like my name was stupid or something. If someone said my name was stupid, I would say, "Not as stupid as yours."
If someone said my name was stupid, I would say, "Not as stupid as yours."
LOL! That's kinda funny!
Same exact problem. Even though sometimes I can't control my anger, I would draw an ugly picture of that girl and tearit into a zillion pieces.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back