I hav a question

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Madison/roxy

Reaction score
i posted a question before about ufos in the tamis and going on holiday. but my oldest tami i have had for 3 weeks and i hav neva seen one in my shop or in my other tamis shops. i saw one thing it looked like a chair that was 5000 points something is that it? cause people say its 5000 points. also has anyone already used it, and their tami went on holiday? if so then what happens does the screen hav skyscrapers on it if you went nyc and it shows the tami walking along or wot? anyone know, i want to find out please.

ok

the chair is called a throne where ur tama sits there and do nothing price: 5500 points :)

the UFO: takes ur tama to places like paris, egypt, some islands, and another one mines never been too...easter islands o somethime.really cool item my fav items and totally worth the points(it doesnt really go on holidays though...its an animation :( ) Price: 5000 points

hey! tamagal speakin', the UFO rox! oh yeah and if you wanna re-fill your shop, change the time to 2:59pm or 6:59pm and wait for 1 minute and then.....it re-fills!

see ya!

tamagal!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back