I HAVE 2 questions

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

billowillo

Reaction score
i have 2 questions they are...

1. the cape u get when u donate 30000 can u use it more than once or is it one time use only

2. my frind has 2 tamagotchis and i think they are fake this is what they look like

one looks like pink with pink and silver bows

the second one is green reptile skin looking neither one has connection under the word tamagotchi and they arte v3s she said she got them from walmart

please help me! :) :furawatchi:

wait i have one more question how do u get to go to grandparents house i have 3g but it wont work it will only go to parents is there something wron? :)

Both are real, my friend has the same they are just newer or older I forgot what she said! :) dont know about the rest! sorry! :furawatchi:

Last edited by a moderator:
1. The cape is just a souvinier, so you cannot use it.

2. They are real. Some Tamagotchis say "Tamagotchi" at the top, while others say "Tamagotchi Connection" or "Tamagotchi Connexion", at the top.

Hope that answers your questions. ;)

1. To answer your first question, the cape is can not be used. It just represents a souvenier. ;)

2. To answer your second question, Both of you're guy's Tamagotchis are real. Bandai just made the logo a little different, for a change. I own one myself, and it does everything the other V3's do! Don't wory they are normal. :D To find out if you own a real Tama, take a look if there is the "Bandai" mark/picture on the packaging of the toy. :D

//Tama-Love

but i thought the third souvenir from the king was crown and you woulf get a vape u can use

i just put in the pass for the crown and also got a "royal costume" so is the royal costume 1 time use only or is it unlimited?

The "Royal Costume" means that you have received all of the prizes from the king, now. Congrats! ;) The "Royal Costume" can be used as much as you would like to use it, but the crown and the others are just souveniers and can NOT be used. :D

//Tama-Love

i have 2 questions they are...1. the cape u get when u donate 30000 can u use it more than once or is it one time use only

2. my frind has 2 tamagotchis and i think they are fake this is what they look like

the second one is green reptile skin looking neither one has connection under the word tamagotchi and they arte v3s she said she got them from walmart

please help me! :D :D
Ok, I'll anwser your questions. ;)

Q: the cape u get when u donate 30000 can u use it more than once or is it one time use only

A: It's a souvinner. It can't be used.

Q: my frind has 2 tamagotchis and i think they are fake this is what they look like

A: I can gaurantee you, wal-mart DOES NOT sell fake tamagotchis. If they did, they would be sued and forced to shut down all their stores. I have a v3 and it doesn't even say tamagotchi at the top! but I know it's real because I can get passwords from tamatown.com, and I can connect with my 2 v1's and 1 v2. Hers aren't fake.

Q: can i go to the grandparents house, it only goes to the parents house.

A: You must see at least 2 genorations on your tamagotchi. When you go to the parents section, you see one tamagotchi that was your current tamagotchi's parent. Click A (button on far left) once. If you see a diffrent tamagotchi, press B (middle button) 4 times until it says PASSWORD FOR PC!.

Hope I helped!

*~Tamagotchi~*

I realize this has already been answered, but I'll answer anyway. Just so you can have a teeny bit more knowledge! ;)

First, the cape is a souvenir, but your new royal costume can be used forever.

Second, all those tamas are 100% real. :D

Third, visiting the grandparents is EXACTLY the same as the parents except its a different password at a different house. The inside is also slightly different. Have fun with your tamas! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back