I have 3 questions about Tamagotchi's.....

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Is the Entama worth buying?

• YES!!! I AM LOVING IT!!!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • nope...dont get it

• A WHAT!!!????(dont know what it is)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Naruto/Gotchi

Reaction score
Well I have been wondering [SIZE=14pt]what is the size of the Entama[/SIZE]? Is it the same size as a Home Deka....or a reggular Tamagotchi...????? :p

Last edited by a moderator:
Well I have been wondering [SIZE=14pt]what is the size of the Entama[/SIZE]? Is it the same size as a Home Deka....or a reggular Tamagotchi...????? :)
It's a little bigger than a regular Tama. It's not really worth it if u can't read Japanese at all. It really depends how u take care of your Tama to get a Mametchi. Hope I helped.

It's a little bigger than a regular Tama.  It's not really worth it if u can't read Japanese at all.  It really depends how u take care of your Tama to get a Mametchi.  Hope I helped.
Cool is it about the sAme size as the Home Deka...or just in between and go toHERE for some info on the Entama.

thx for your help! :)

Last edited by a moderator:
A entama is about the size of a regular tama and there is no specific way to get any character. So stop spreading rumors about it. It is all by chance ok. Like the lottery. It's all by chance. Like bingo. It's all by chance. Hope I Helped, Drey

A entama is about the size of a regular tama and there is no specific way to get any character. So stop spreading rumors about it. It is all by chance ok. Like the lottery. It's all by chance. Like bingo. It's all by chance. Hope I Helped, Drey
and do you own one?

actually there are numerous growth charts that make my head spin...

look back on that pixelmood page..

i couldnt read ANY of it, so if you can read japanese, why get it?

its really neat but leave you with a feeling like you bought a v3 on ebay but it was like a P1 1997 ed. that was broken.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back