I have 3 Tamagotchis!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Oniontchi

Reaction score
:D I have a green one orage one then....a light pink one! Hey one more thing, did anyone notice there's really not Tamagotchis in stores no more? :rolleyes:

YAY!! u have tamagotchis... alot.. :rolleyes: i have 6 or 7...

Umm.... the reason they are not in shops in Aust is because they are selling heaps well... You have to go on a waiting list to get one... Their are no shops where you can get one... :D

One shpo in aust in Echuca in vic has a up 4 month waiting list they came out right back in to aust this month i think but mosat shops still do not have them

read My siggy to see all the virtual pets i have i have on the siggy about 14 all up and i am just about to update it with more virtual pets

i have 4, 3 conexions & a 1996 version.

They still sell em, they just go out fast. we went to a gba shop & as soon as the person saw my tama she obbsessed over it :rolleyes: she wanted one & she said that the second they were put on the shelves, they made more than $200 off thme XD

:( I have a green one orage one then....a light pink one! Hey one more thing, did anyone notice there's really not Tamagotchis in stores no more?  :eek:
:p where do you live? here in soth carolina, they're really abundant, if you know where they sell them at ( ie: toys-r-us, walmart, my site, heehee)

P.S: I just bought my fourth today, and pre-ordered my connection 2 from toywiz!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, I live in Washington. I saw there were almost no more in ANY of the stores!

have 4 lite purple pink w/ stickers purple w/ stickers and purple with swirls

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back