I have 3 v3's!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ceilidh

Reaction score
I don't know what my tama is named??? <_< :) ;) :p

Press button A to go to the first icon. Then button B to open it and press it again for training. Press it a third time to see the age, weight, and name.

do u mean the type of tama ?

visit the chara-charts linked on the left side of this page

I don't know what my tama is named??? :( :D :angry: :lol:
I'm not sure what you mean...

If you mean what type of character it is, you can check in the Tamagotchi Connection/Connexion V3 character chart: https://www.tamatalk.com/IB/index.php?showtopic=40249

If you mean what Name you gave it when it hatched (or its parent left), you can view its NAME in the "Health Meter" menu along with all the other virtual pet stats. Press button (A) to select the "Health Meter" and press button ( ^_^ three times to locate the Age, Weight and NAME.

If you mean what your User Name is, you can view your USER NAME in the "Health Meter" menu along with all the other virtual pet stats. Press button (A) to select the "Health Meter" and press button ( :) six times to locate the USER NAME.

If you mean something else, please give us more details as to what you would like to know.

Guys , Girls ! He/She means what is the NAME of Her/His tama not the kind !

Yes i think she means the name of the character.But if you do mean the name of your tamagotchi ;) them press A then B then press A until theres a name and there you go :) see easy :)

From Trahi

It can't be what her Tama's character is called because she already stated what character she has in the Topic Description. :)

To view your Tama's name press the A button once and the B button until you see the weight, age, and NAME!!! of your Tamagotchi. :)

:) GotchiGirl96 :)

You go to through the health meter until you see age, weight, and name.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back